Chapter 5// A/N at the end

''There's nothing to talk about'', I mumbled, eating my cereal as if nothing ever happened.

Of course I wanted to talk about it, Of course I wanted to ask why in the hell he accepted the kiss and even went further?

I wanted to know what was on his mind, occassionaly looking up to see his concerned face.

''There is something to talk about and you know it'', he said, putting his arms on the counter on which I was sitting, enjoying my cereal. I shook my head and looked away, trying to ignore his glare.

I knew it was wrong to feel like this, especially if the person you have a crush on helped you grow up and could be your father. But age is just a number, isn't it?But..what about Susan? What about my Dad?

What would he say if he knew what Robert and me had done in the pool. My Dad would kick me out and sell me to the Zoo.

''Listen, I know you're grown. You want to be treated like an adult, then act like one.'', I slammed the bowl of cereal, earning a shocked stare from Robert.

''Let me just fucking enjoy my cereal, godammit! there's nothing to talk about, okay? it was just a crush! I was young! The feelings came back up, but they're gone now, okay? This was just a game'', Robert raised his brows, believing that Susan was asleep and jumped over the counter, throwing the bowl of cereal away.

I had two thoughts at the moment. Why the fuck did he touch my cereal? and What was he doing now?He slammed his fists on the counter, my legs between his arms. I flinched at the sound, which in response earned a touch on my knee. His other hand was on my cheek, gently stroking it. and before I knew, he leaned in, giving me the kiss of my life.

His hands went under my shirt and I slowly but surely realized where this was going but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't betray my Dad like that. What would Susan think about it if she would see what Robert was doing now? She'd probably call me a slut and call the police.

''Stop...please'', I managed to say out of breath as Roberts mouth explored my neck, hitting my sweet spot. Damn, he could kiss and that's all I knew for now.

He wouldn't stop, no, instead he went further and started pulling my shirt off, but I couldn't do much, so I tried to stay calm and push him off me as lightly as I could.

Again, that didn't work and I was getting frustrated and scared at that point, because that was the first touch in my life that got THAT far. Yes, you all understood it right, I was a virgin and I wasn't comfortable having my first time in that position...in that situation and in this place.

When it went to far, as his hand wandered to my private place, I slapped him on the cheek. Robert held his cheek which was now turning red and looked at me with furrowed brows.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to..'', he mumbled, but I was a mess.tears formed in my eyes and I pushed him away from me, hearing some words I couldn't make since my ears were blocking everything out when I cried.

________________

The sun was shining through the blinds and I groaned, not wanting to start this day. Still not stopping groaning, I got up, rubbing my eyes. When I looked at the clock, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was 2 p.m, meaning that my family probably went to a trip to the city or something.

Yawning I went into the kitchen, again being the hungry duck searching for food. As I wanted to open the fridge I saw a note hanging, which made me furrow my brows.

'We're going shopping, gonna come back in two hours.xx mum'I smiled and opened the fridge, pulling out everything my stomach desired right now.As I poured myself some orange juice, I heard steps which seemed to get louder second by second.

Knowing myself, that I was a paranoid little shit, I pulled out a hammer which was strangely in the shelf right next to forks, spoons and knives. What the hell?Realizing that the steps weren't far away, I hid behind the fridge, awaiting the mysterios killer which would probably behead me and throw me in the pool. Just as I wanted to slam my hammer against her/his face, a shocked shriek made me jump.

''Susan?'', I asked, trying to get my heartbeat a bit slower since it would probably jump out any second if it could.She, rolling her eyes, opened the fridge and pulled out peanut butter and ham. Ew, what was she going for?

''So..'', I broke the silence as we sat down at the table, Susan just looking out the window to the pool. ''What'', her answer was quick and hard, making me furrow my brows. Why was she mad at me? and what did I do?

''How do you like it..so far?'', I said, trying to get a conversation going, but nooo, little miss I'm-gonna-eat-everything-and-pretend-it's-good, rolled her eyes again.

''Nice, why would you care though'', I was getting pissed so I just shrugged and stood up, going to the livingroom, trying to eat in peace.But sadly, Susan followed me and sat next to me.

''I heard something going on last night, do you know what it was?'', I swear my heart stopped for a minute, realizing that she probably heard something. Hope dies last, right?

''Someone saying Robert stop?, or, something about a crush?'', I shrugged it off, trying to get my heart, again, slow down. But no,she wouldn't insist and even slapped my shoulder. I furrowed my brows at her and scooted away, but that didn't stop her either.She stood up, pulling me by my hair, and I just shrieked because it was so painful.

''Listen to me, blondie'', she whispered as she bent down.

''I know about everything and if you want to keep this a secret you better stay away from my family, do you understand?'', I nodded, scared, trying to get her hands away from my hair. Instead she just randomly punched me in the eye and got away, laughing.Realizing that it would probably leave a mark, I ran upstairs, hiding under my blanket.hiding under the blankets was always my kind of thing, since I rather stayed alone when depressed than talking to someone.

Hours passed as I finally heard the front door open, making my heartbeat race up again.The door in my room opened and my dad came in, his smile fading as he saw the mark on my eye.

''Mary, what happened?'', he said, kneeling down.

''It's...it's nothing serious, really'', I answered, smiling back at him. He stroked the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead and I was at the point of crying.

I betrayed my dad and got what I earned.

____

short authors note,

ON ALL LEVELS OF PHYSICS;

I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE SUSAN

I LOVE HER. SHE'S QUEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

anyways, thank you all for the lovely votes and comments, i really appreciate it.