chapter 7

''Rose, I'm not sure if we should do this'', Robert said inbetween kisses, making my head snap up immadietly.

''If you don't want to, I can understand'', I answered, hoping he'd say 'I do' which would actually rule my night right now.

I never felt anything like this before, maybe it was because a Virgin, but I knew it was him that made me feel this way. He was so beatiful, a fucking dream that stopped me in the tracks.

I was kind of dreaming about this first when we were in the plane, Robert holding my hand and such.

And now, it was slowly moving closer to me, the thing that I feared the most, but with a loved one.

''Okay, I understand now....lie down on your back'', he whispered, his voice sounding harsh but yet lovely, my heart melting at the last part.

Lying down I started to panic, not noticeable but still out of my mind. Robert had other problems though, he was planting small kisses on my upper body, the hair on my arms standing up. If it wouldn't be the fear of how this would work, I'd enjoy it fully.

Knowing that I liked to panic, I bit my fist, not trying to catch Roberts attention. Hell, If he'd knew how nervous I was, he would stop right then and there, but I didn't want to. I wanted him to do his Job, just like he did with Susan.

Even now, being in this shady Situation, my heart still skipped a beat when I looked down on him, his brown, now more like yellowish-shiny, concentrading on every part of my body, trying to give me pleasure, and he suceeded. He was giving me pleasure just by looking at him, his small stubble that now appeared, his bed hair that you could just grab and start playing with it and his muscular body which was now on it's high point.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I tried to enjoy Roberts hands, slowly caressing my body which was now trying to get more of this touch out, giving me goosebumps.

As he was pulling of my pants, his smile getting bigger and his hot breath coming nearer, I looked away, trying to hide my moans. The furniture was pretty authentic for a random hotel in Spain, not the bland usual hotel stuff - the bed pretty comfortable.

I felt Roberts eyes on me as I closed my eyes, the pressure slowly but surely building up, the pressure at my lower part trying to completly break out.

His lips traced my entrance and I was so close of just giving up and screaming his name right then and there, but I didn't, instead I rolled over and pushed him back onto the bed.

''Unzip your fly, Rob'', I whispered, my hands nervously shaking but trying to get the best out of this situation. He smirked at me as he undid his pants, pulling them off as if he was on a race of who could push his clothes off faster.

My hands were shaking even more, and I was about to give my childhood crush the first Blowjob in my life, which made me shake with pleasure and scared.

What if he wouldn't like it? What if I was as bad as a Duck trying to grab for bread?

I pushed those thoughts aside, and just did what I felt like, was right.

''Are you sure this is right?'', Robert asked, his voice seeming out of breath.

''Yes, I am'',

I decided that the time for conversation had ended and brushed my blode hair out of my face.

I caressed his thighs for a short minute or so, making him go crazy on the bed, grabbing the bedsheets.

''Just fucking suck it'', he said, which made me go over the point and just grab him like I thought was right.

Pumping him as slow as I could, he bit his lip from pleasure, and started aching his hips up.

His eyes were closed, so he didn't even realize that I was topless. As he opened them again though, his eyes were just literally burning on my chest.

He let out a load moan as I stroked his shaft, his hard member seeming to grow minute by minute.

''Fuck'', he whispered, again inbetween short breaths.

I gave that area some licks, and then teased him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft.When I knew he really needed some more direct stimulation, I finally put my lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck him off.

slowly bobbing my head up and down on his lap, I could hear his breath getting heavier, making me know that he, probably, wasn't far.

Just as I was ready to his coming, he pushed himself out of my mouth and rolled back onto my back.

''We don't want this night to be about me'', he said, smirking his ass off. I bit my lip and pushed my head back into the pillow, hiding my whimpers as his fingers traced my entrance, slowly but teasingly pushing one inside.

''Relax'', he whispered, which didn't relax me one bit, in fact, I was about to throw out this pressure out of my body, which he, gladly, noticed.

Positiong himself at my entrance, he started hovering over me, kissing my neck and grabbing one of my boobs, making me moan out of pleasure. ''Listen'', he said, again inbetween breaths, ''You need to relax and count to three, okay? I'm not gonna hurt you'', he whispered as he kissed my forehead, slowly but surely putting his tip inside, trying to get me used to the size.

Counting to three He fully pushed himself in me, making me moan and whimper at the same time. Damn, he was giving me a hard time, grabbing the bed sheets and his hair at the same time.

Robert clenched his jaw, looking at me whilst he was speeding up, thrusting harder and harder which made me moan like a bitch.

''You like that, huh?'', he said, his breath seeming to be shorter minute by minute, my stomach clenching.

''God, fuck, yes..'', I moaned, pushing my head back but snapping up as Rob suddenly grabbed a fistfull of my hair, not painful, pulling me up.

''I want you to come with me'', he whispered, his hot breath tickling my neck, my body spasming at each thrust. Robert smirked, cupping my face in his hands, ''You drive me crazy''

He ran a thumb over my lowler lip, his gaze flitting from my mouth to my eyes. I watched him biting his lip, waiting for him to finally give that last thrust my body was awaiting.

Pulling me close, my stomach started clenching and my legs just curled up by themselfes, I grabbed Rob's hair, screaming his name as I climaxed so hard that I had to fall back, being followed after him shortly.

''I am so done with you right now'' I whispered, laughing as Robert held me in embrace, lying on the bed with just blanket covering us.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. ''I can't believe we did that..'', he said, sighing now.

I looked at him, holding my head up with my elbow. ''You know, I liked it. This was my first time and the best.'',

He laughed and turned around to me, his eyes shining more than before. ''I knew it was your first time, I felt it'', turning red I pulled the blanket over my face, trying to cover it.

Rob just laughed again, pulling the blanket away and hugged me, and with that I fell asleep.

______________

mother of god...

i feel so dirty...it's 2 am......i need to get to church