Chapter 4

I was scared of airplanes, I was really scared and nothing could change that.

Not even Robert sitting beside me, holding my hand.

I was close to panic attack but I tried to calm down, trying not to emberass myself.You know, I wasn't scared of planes itself but the space and the sounds...they were just too much.''Rose, doll, are you okay?'', Robert whispered, stroking my hand with his other.

I felt Susans glare on me since she was sitting at the window and I was sitting in the middle. I shook my head and tried to breathe out as slow as I could.

''I can't do this...'', I mumbled, tears forming in my eyes.

''Listen to me. breathe in and breathe out, close your eyes. I'm here'', he kissed my head and tried to calm me down, but it wasn't really helping. ''Wait a minute..'', he stood up, trying to find a Stewardess.

As he found her, he seemed to talk about me, but I couldn't figure it out since my ears were trying to block everything out.

The Stewardess came up to my seat and put her hand on my shoulder.

''Miss, Our service could give you foam earplugs and a blanket, would you like to accept it?'', I nodded, realizing that I was actually cold.

Robert sat down next to me and put his hand on my head, stroking it. The Stewardess came back with a blanket and earplugs, which I gladly accepted and immadietly put in my ears. I couldn't hear anything and I wasn't freezing anymore, so I fell asleep...on Roberts shoulder.

-__

I woke up due to shaking, which made my heart race. I saw that Susan was asleep, my head immadietly turning to Robert.

''Rob?'', I whispered, shocked at myself that I used this name. I didn't use it for..like...I don't know, a long time ago.''Mh, yeah?'', he whispered back, rubbing his eyes. Oh, so he was asleep? I didn't realize that...''Why is the plane shaking?'', I mumbled, my hands shaking.

Robert took my hand and kissed it, which made my stomach do a backflip. ''Probably just an airhole, calm down, doll'',and with my hands in his, I fell asleep again, enjoying the his Head on mine.

____

Again I woke up, but this Time it was light outside and we were about to land, which made my heart again race.

I heard a small hiss from Susan, which made me annoyed AND scared.Robert was still asleep, so I looked over to my Parents, laughing at their own jokes. ''Mom'', I quietly said, trying to get her attention.

Didn't work, so I tried it again.''What's the matter?'', She said, smiling at me. ''I'm not feeling well'', I said, looking at the floor.

My Mom looked at me, her smile fading.

''We'll land in 10 minutes, please turn off all your mobile devices and sit upright. Thanks for flying with our airline and see you soon.'',

The stewardess' voice was pretty loud, which woke Robert up. It got awkward at that point, because I was leaning over him, my boobs touching his....well, part.Robert coughed, awkwardly putting his hands over my body.

''Uh, Rose, could you....?'', I nodded and moved up, again earning a hiss from Susan.

Damn, what was her Problem?

Robert smiled at me and took my hand, knewing that I panicked because we were landing.''Close your eyes'', he whispered, which I did, trying to ignore the trembling.

~

The landing itself wasn't bad, actually I've felt nothing. Robert was beside me, searching for our suitcases, making weird Poses which made me laugh.

I looked like shit, my makeup was smudged and my hair was weird..just weird.

Susan was pissed, I didn't know why, so I left her alone.

When we arrived to the Villa my Family rented for the three weeks we were staying here, I couldn't take my eyes off it.

It was beautiful, a typical spanish Villa. The rooms were really big and bright, which boosted my mood, and the pool was just as big as the living room, with a nice place to lie in the sun and tan.My parents and Robert were as stunned as me, but Susan was still pissy and tried to ruin my mood, which didn't work.

The villa was just too beautiful.

__

* 3 hours later *trying to get used to jetlag, I laid down in the grass, trying to get a tan.

When I got the feeling that someones eyes were on me, I immadietly opened them and saw Robert standing at the Door, his eyes burning into mine, his arms crossed.''Just wanted to check on you'', he said, as he came nearer to me.

I smiled and patted to the place next to me as I tried to sit upright. He sat down next to me and smiled, the sun reflecting in his eyes.

Hell, he was so beautiful and now I knew why my crush didn't stop. Robert was unbelievably stunning and I could stare at him for the rest of my life.

''Do I got something in my face?'', He said, crossing his eyes and making me laugh.

''No, but I think you might get a sunburn'', He looked at me with one brow raised, givig me the 'You-serious'-look.

''Says the one who looks like a fried chicken fresh out KFC'', I slapped him lightly on the shoulder, which earned a shocked shriek.

''You need to cool down, you sassy pickle.'', I laughed but stopped as he took me over his shoulder, moving to the pool.

''No!'' I shrieked, punching him on the back. Damn, he was so muscular..

''Please, I don't want to-'' but it was too late, as he threw me in the cold Pool, following afterwards.As I came up from the water, wiping the hair out of my face, Robert was smirking at me.

I gave him a confused look, but raised my brows as he swam next to me, holding me up.

''Remember when you climbed on top of my neck and jumped into the pool again?'', he said laughing, as he held my thighs so I wouldn't fall of.I think that Robert has a thigh fetish because he's ALWAYS touching them. Hm.

''Yeah, but now i'm to heavy'', I said, still laughing but regretting saying it as he threw me in the water.

I came back up again, squirting water in his face. Our faces were almost touching, just like our lips. I felt his hot breath on my lips and looked down on them, realizing that I wanted to kiss him. right now. and there.

So I did.

Robert didn't pull away though, instead he begged for entrance with his tongue, but I realized that I had done.

I pushed him away, trying to get out of the pool as fast I could.

___

It was night now and everyone was asleep. I was too scared to go down for Dinner, so I skipped it, which was a bad idea.

My stomach started to grumble, sickness kicking it. Yes, when I was getting hungry, I started getting sick.

Who doesn't love food?....

I figured out everyone would be asleep by now, so I made my way to the kitchen which was easy to reach since I lived on the first floor...next Roberts and Susans room.

What if I would hear them doing the dirty?

Just having that thought was making my head spin.

I haven't thought about the thing that happened today at the pool, but the taste of Roberts lips were still on mine and I missed the warmth of his.

Weird thoughts for someone who could be your father and who helped you grow up...but I couldn't stop it, he was just so..breathtaking.

As I opened the shelf, pulling out cereal, I heard steps behind me.

Robert sat down on the chair behind the table on which I put the bowl of cereal, looking at me with his brown puppy eyes.''I want to talk about today.'',