Chapter 31 // Wha..?

I kneeled down next to my bed, searching for the sock I lost last night when Robert secretly appeared in my room.
Yes, 'secretly' because my parents thin we're still argueing and I want to keep it a secret that we're not actually fighting with eachother....no, we're doing the exact opposite.

Just as I wanted to grab for my sock which looked like it has been lying under my bed for three weeks not one day, I saw the tampox box and my heart jumped. The air seemed to be cut off, my knees shaking at the thought.

running to the calendar, scolding myself that I didn't had those Period calenders Women have, I started searching for the last time I had my period.
"One, two.....three.....four?", I whispered the last part, realizing that I have pushed those thoughts aside since Robert came back to my life.
The last time we had sex before our small war was....1 month ago. My period is four weeks late. But that doesn't match up unless it happened earlier.
Shaking those thoughts away, I dialled Joes number, my heart not finding a way to stop.
"Hyaaa, yas bitch?", he answered, his sassy undertone making me roll my eyes.
"Joe...Theres some serious business.",
There was a short minute of silence before he finally spoke up again
"I'm not selling drugs, nu-uh",
I rolled my eyes again, feeling like I have been talking to a small child.
"Joe! I'm serious! Really serious!",
He sighed quietly before stopping the Magic Mike music in the background. "Mmkay, you wanna meet up in one hour? at the park?",
I nodded, rolling my eyes at myself since I forgot I was on the phone and Joe couldn't see me. Dammit.

___

We met up in the park, grabbed some coffee - well, tea for me. you never know, and sat down on the grass.
You could say I was quite the autumn person and I really loved the cold wind on sunny days, leafes falling on the street, all colours mixing up.
Joe licked his lips after taking a small sip from his coffee, looking at me with furrowed brows as I tried to speak, my head full of random thoughts.
What if he would flip?
What if he would call me a whore?
What if he would think I did this for the money?
Jesus.
"Joe, I - f*ck..", He patted me on my shoulder before taking a small sip again, "Spit it out, sister. What's on your mind? You look dead",
I rolled my eyes, offended yet nervous about his reaction.
"You know..I told you about Rob- Mr. Downey?",
"Aaaand?", he put his head on his elbow, his brows raising slowly as if they were some kind of curtains.
"We had a thing...Well, we're together",
"I know",
"Yeah and we..wait, what?!", my eyes widened as his famous smirk appeared on his face.
You couldn't tell that Joe was gay, not at all, he had a very...manly look. He looked like he was some kind of macho, but in reality he didn't even like girls.
"Seriously, I'm not stupid. He's hot, you're sexy. You went to spain with him. Excuse me? There are things adding up",
I bit my lip before opening it again, my heart racing, "We had...sex...one or two months ago, I don't remember...and you know, he's very loving and-",
He laughed shortly before putting his hand on my thigh "You think you're pregnant",
I furrowed my brows as I took a sip from my tea, my heart thankfully stopping to race.
"Just buy a test. I can buy it if you're scared...But no, wait, let's make an doctors appointment. That's better",
I bit my lip again, thinking of what the doctor in spain said.
Didn't he say that it was hard to get pregnant again? That something like this could happen again? Or did I imagine it?
Well, shit. I was in the shit for sure.
___

I called Robert when I was waiting in the waitingroom, my stomach turning around and my heart racing again.
There were so many thoughts in my head, every thought pushing it's way to the front, my head aching.
"Hello?", he answered, my legs feeling like the ground was taken away from me.
"Rob...Please come to Dr. Portfeld. right now. I need you",
a short minute of silence made me feel like I was about to throw up, my head aching even more.
"I'm coming. Just calm down, whatever it is. I love you.",
I smiled slightly, "I love you too.",
and so I waited, waited and waited. But he didn't appear and when the doctors called me by my name, I lost it.
I started thinking about the worse things, thinking that something happened to him, hoping that it wasn't the truth.
____
*Roberts POV*
There were like 5 minutes left to Dr. Portfeld and this damn traffic decided to show up out of nowhere.
I tried calling Rose, but she didn't answer and I knew that she was probably already in the room, my heart seeming to skip a beat when I thought of what would have happened to her.

I approached the building with a strange feeling in my body, seeming like something new was about to happen, but I decided to let it go.
Literally flying up the stairs, I reached the doctor and my heart made a backflip as I saw that nobody, expect some pregnant Lady, was in the waiting room.
I sat down, trying to catch my breath as I looked over to the pregnant lady, a smile immadietly appearing on my face.
You couldn't imagine how much I wanted a child with Rose, how much I wanted to see it be born, to grow up with him or her, see his first steps - but we both knew that wouldn't happen soon.
the pregnant lady smiled back at me before the door opened, Rose coming into the room, her eyes red and puffy.
Her eyes lit up as she saw me, immadietly pulling me into a tight embrace.
I kissed her head gently, before she kissed my temple, her mouth shaking as if she was searching for words.
I pulled her closer to me, worried yet happy that she was alive and standing on her legs.
She carressed my neck before leaning, her mouth touching my ear.

"I'm pregnant",
___
OOPS?!
WHATS THAT? IS THAT...YUP THATS A BABY DOWNEY.
please vote and comment if you liked it (: