Chapter 24 // I can't pin down the cause

''We've been through alot in our friendship! How could you do this?'', she screamed at me, her tanned face soon looking like a ketchup bottle.

I started defending myself by raising my hands, again hearing her yelling. ''You're nothing but a whore! All you do is spread your legs! I hope you f*cking stab yourself in the vagina!'', 

Suddenly my eyes snapped open, face full of sweat again, my hair sticking in all directions.

Again it was just a dream. But why do I have such dreams since I've been here?

Why do I feel so attracted to Robert? What has happened to me, I usually like younger guys than Robert. But everytime he looks at Mary or touches her I wish it was me, like really bad. 

I wish this would end soon, because I can't keep my feelings in me any longer.

____

*Roberts POV*

The sun shined through the blinds, Roses face seeming to get prettier every day. Hell knows why, but I think knowing that she carried a mini me in her made my whole World turn around. My rough side magically vanished, I've never felt like this before - not even with Susan.

Gently stroking her jawline, I smiled to myself, feeling like I've won a prize. I mean, Rose was always a pretty girl, but ever since I saw her last month I couldn't keep my thoughts straight. Everytime Susan talked to me I imagined it was Rose who was talking to me - even screaming at me.

She opened her eye, grumbling something before hiding her head under the pillow.

I laughed at her, pulling myself up and sat down right on her butt, my fingers finding their way on her neck. She trembled a bit before putting her arms under her head, allowing my hands to explore her back.

''I deserve a massage'', she mumbled, making me grin as I started massaging her back, planting small kisses as I contiuned massaging her lower. 

She moaned slightly as my fingers gently stroked the dimples in her back, putting her butt up in the air slightly. 

''I'm ticklish, stop right there'', she ordered, trying to put my hand away. Instead I started tickling her, making her jump around like a kangaroo, her smile almost hitting the ceiling. I leaned in closer, our lips almost touching when Stacy jumped into the room, her eyes red and puffy, just like her face. I furrowed my brows for a short moment, before waiting outside Roses room.

Whatever the hell she wanted to say, I hoped that she wouldn't hurt Rose.

___-

*Rosemarys POV*

''Ever heard of privacy?'', I asked her, pulling my t-shirt down since it was almost showing my cleavage.

She awkwardly shifted on the bed before biting her lip, looking at me as if she would kill me any minute.

''We have to talk..'', she mumbled, avoiding my gaze as I furrowed my brows. ''Whatever it is, I'll still be your friend.'', I patted her back, my smile turning into a frown as she looked to me, eyes full of tears and shaking

I plopped down on the bed, biting my lip and breathing out slowly. ''It's about Robert'', I said, her tears stopping suddenly, turning to me. ''I'm sorry, It's just I can't hold my feelings! I promise I-'',

''Why?'', my voice wasn't even hearable, but in that moment I didn't care nor did I plan to care.

''I promise I won't do anything! It's just a short crush, I-'',

''You could have every guy on this f*cking earth. You could put on the ugliest dress ever, not put makeup on and still would get laid. I don't understand why him.'', I muttered, my jaw clenching for a short moment.

She looked at me, tears escaping her eyes again. I bit my lip as she started to sob, knowing that she still was my best friend and I'm not that asshole that would leave their friends cry. 

''Rose, I....don't know why him. I've always wanted him.'',

My brows furrowed, scooting away from her. 

''Well, bitch, you f*cked with the wrong one this time.'',

she stopped crying by now, her hands shaking with frustration. ''Rose, please!'', she yelled, holding me back by my shoulder.

I slapped her across the check, actually shocked that I could slap my best friend, but she deserved it. I'm fine living without her.

''There's a difference between beauty and happiness'', was the last thing I muttered before slamming the door shut.

Roberts head snapped up from the couch, giving me a confused look. I just shook my head, the rage rising in my face.

I won't let her get close to my family. 

______

Since the weird accident with Stacy, I tried avoiding her as much as possible, but hell, it wasn't easy.

She'd always sit in front of us and glare at us like we've just killed her dog or something. Robert was getting annoyed, crossing his arms every and breathing out annoyed every now and then.

My dad stood in the hallway, his eyes flitting between us as he realized that the air between us was thick and full of rage. 

''Uhm, dinner anyone?'', he asked awkwardly, scratching the back of his head as Robert was the only one to smile at him. I nodded, leaning my head against Roberts shoulder, which made him grin. I started humming 'closing time' by Semisonic, Robert trying to figure out which song it was which made me laugh.

Stacy just sat there in her short red dress, crossing her legs, literally showing off everything she could show to impress guys, Robert just rolled his eyes, mouthing 'help' to me.

When the dinner was finished we all sat down at the table, My mom and dad trying to break the awkward silence. ''So what do you think it's going to be?'', my mom smiled at me, nodding towards my stomach. I swallowed before opening my mouth again ''I don't really know...I have a feeling it's going to be a boy'', I smiled at Robert who took my hand, giving it a light squeeze before a cough interrupted us. 

''Well, I think it's going to be a bitch just like her mother.'', Stacy said out of nowhere, smirking at me. There were no words that could describe what went through my body, no one could ever explain. I put my head down, biting my lip. 

''Stacy'', my mom said, her voice sounding deep and harsh. My dad clenched his jaw at Stacy whilst Robert was folding his hands, totally in another universe, trying to calm down.

''Sad that whores get the right to get babies.'', Stacy again said, her smirk getting bigger.

Suddenly Robert snapped, his fist flying on the table.

''Shut your whoring mouth before I will stuff this turkey up your ass!'', he yelled, his fingers poking her shoulder aggressively. 

I bit my lip, trying to calm down in the situation, but that didn't help one bit. I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen before my head started to spin, darkness taking over.

___

thank you for the nice comments at the last chapter! ;-;

i just feel like my stories are super boring and the same ew i don't know :(

anyways,

hope you liked this chapter.

be prepared for more drama and more ????? in your brain.

c: