Chapter 15 // Can I..baby?

''Downey, why are you looking at my daughter like that?'', Steven pulled me out of my thoughts.

Shit. 

There were exactly two options left - lie or admit.

I decided to lie, even if it wasn't good, but hell, what should I do? 

''I wasn't looking at her, I'm sorry. I was in my own world.'', Steven glared at me a couple of seconds before smiling and again, patting me on my shoulder.

''God, I already thought that you were one of those sick fucks that seduce young girls'', I smiled awkwardly and took another sip, wishing this conversation would be over.

''Right.'', 

___

*Rosemary POV* 

I laid down on my bed, still exhausted from the situation at the Hospital.

What was happening with body now, and when would I feel normal again? Sometimes there were situations where I felt like it isn't reality and my legs started getting numb, but the thing with the Drugs is 2 weeks ago. How long am I gonna be like this?

I started getting nightmares, too. Waking up in the middle of the night, screaming and full of sweat, only to find nobody beside me was quite depressing. Sometimes I even thought I didn't exist for Robert because one day he just completly ignored me and when I asked him something he glared at me. I know he had a hard time with losing the baby and stuff, but shit. I had feelings.

I needed someone in the time after using drugs without knowing that I've used them.

Again I woke up in the middle of the night, this time I was crying instead of screaming and my hand was full of blood. What?

I turned on the lamp only to see that I grabbed my hand so tight, that my fingernails cut my hand.

''Shit'', I mumbled as I sat up in my bed, realizing that it was somewhat around 3am. What do I do now? I opened the door of my room, looking around if someone was awake, finding Robert asleep on the couch. Why would he sleep on the couch, for gods sake? 

''Rob'', I whispered, shaking him slightly, earning a small grunt from him. ''Sh, Rob'', again shaking him, he opened his eyes, making me flinch. It was scary seeing his eyes in the dark, don't even ask me.

''Huh? Rose?'', he mumbled, rubbing his eyes before sitting up and putting the blanket away. ''Rob, can I cuddle with you?'', whispering, I bit my lip and wiped my tears away. Robert smiled and held his blanket up, invinting me in.

We laid down on the couch, Roberts hands on my waist, his hot breath in my face, making me smile again. Somehow I felt happy and loved, and somehow I felt like I wasn't in the reality. ''Rob?'', I whispered again, earning a small moan. He opened his eyes again, putting one hand on my cheek. ''Are you okay?'', I shook my head and pushed my head against his chest, tears escaping my eyes. 

''I feel like this isn't reality...I don't feel like this is real.'', again I was at the point where I just sobbed because I wanted this to stop. I wanted this to finally be over. Roberts hand wandered around, stroking my hair, then my face, and then my neck, making me shiver. ''Rose, you're gonna be okay, trust me. It'll be alright, I'm here and I will help you, no matter what this assh-'',

Suddenly the lights went on and I threw the blanket over Roberts head, pushing myself on him.

My dad rubbed his eyes before looking at me with furrowed brows.

For one second I thought he was gonna notice Robert laying under me, but instead he shook his head, carressed my cheek and turned the lights off again.

Hearing the door close, made me breath out relieved. I felt Robert grin against my boobs, making me flinch. ''This was pretty erotic'', Robert whispered, earning a glare from me, even though he couldn't see it.

''Hey, I have never done it in the Water'', ''Rose....'', ''I'm serious.'', Robert looked at me whilst biting his lip, making me roll my eyes. 

''We could get caught'', Robert mumbled, pushing me away. ''That's what makes it interesting...'', Robert raised his brow, grinning before pulling me up on his hands, opening the door to the pool.

''Don't throw me in, please don-'', and before I could finish my sentence, Robert threw me in the pool, cold water making me breathe like I was in some kind of marathon.

Robert followed shortly after, pulling me into a kiss, his warm lips sending me shivers through my whole body. 

''Don't make any sounds'', Robert muttered, his lips exploring my neck for the thousandh time.

Meanwhile I was trying to swim and kiss him, which of course, wasn't working because I was and am a horrible swimmer. 

I pulled him to the ladder, climbing on it and pushing him with me. 

''In the water is a bad idea, let's go to my room'', I whispered as I stood up, not caring that I was completly wet and dripping on the floor in the house.

''You're right, but my room has a better bed'', Robert laughed, pushing me into the house whilst his lips meet mine for the thousandth time this night.

I cupped his face in my hands, not realizing that the lights were on all of sudden and my dad stood at the stairs, looking at us with furrowed brows.

''Are you both kidding me?'', 

My head snapped in his direction, and so did Roberts. Before someone of us could react, my dads fist flew and landed on Roberts jaw, making me shriek.

''Dad! Please don't do anything - It was my fault!'', instead my dad pushed me away, making me crash against the stairs, my mom standing at the top, shaking her head with a hurt expression.

''Rosemary! This is a conversation for adults, go in your room!'',I was getting mad slowly, and pushed my dad away as he held Robert by the hem of his shirt. 

''Adults,huh? You don't even act like one by beating him! Maybe you should just accept that I'm like that! Maybe you should accept that I'm happy because I've got HIM at my side!'', 

My dad looked at me with furrowed brows, then back to Robert, his clenched jaw relaxing, slowly backing up. 

''Mary, you don't understand...What will our friends say? What would your friends say? What would his say?...Elaine, what do you think about it?'', My mom bit her lip as she slowly stepped downstairs, hugging me sideways. 

''She's happy, Steven. Robert is the one who has saved her.'', 

Robert smiled at my mum but it faded when my dad started shaking, grabbing his heart.

''Dad? Dad?!'', my voice was getting louder as I realized that my dad didn't feel well, his face started getting white. My mom ran to my dad, giving him the water bottle and searching for something.

''Mary, please help me! Go up to our room, there are medicine on your dads night stand. please, move.'',

I ran as fast as I could, throwing the door open and searching for the medicine. I grabbed everything that I saw on the nightstand and ran downstairs again, seeing my mom and Robert helping dad. 

Tears ran down my eyes as I saw how white my dad got, how blue his lips were and that his eyes were rolled back. ''Is he even breathing? Mom!'', Robert took the medicine from me, giving it to my mum and hugged me, pushing my head away from the scene. 

''He's alright, Rose. He will be alright.'', Robert whispered in my ear, as he cupped my face in his hands, kissing my forehead.