Chapter 8 // Ah baby - oops mademoiselle

''Robert'', I whispered, tugging on his shirt.

''Hm'', he mumbled, still in his deep sleep. Rolling my eyes I stood up from the bed, asking myself if he ever had enough sleep in his life.

Suddenly something pulled me by my leg, pushing me back down on the bed again.

''Robert!'', I exclaimed as he tickled me, turning red as I had nothing on but just my shirt. ''Stop! We need to go home'', he sighed as he let go off me, pulling the covers over his head.

Just as I wanted to sigh again because it was completly pointless trying to get him up, Robert jumped up, scaring me to death.

''THE SUN IS UP JUST LIKE ME!'', he yelled as he stretched himself, looking out the window which could be the size of two fucking porsches.

''Mary'', he kneeled down in front of my knees, making me giggle. ''What, you're proposing now?'', he smiled at me before putting his hands in his back pockets and my face fell from how shocked I was. ''you're..serious?'', I whispered, but he just laughed and put his hands back at my knees. ''No, I was just kidding. But...still..I want to tell you something'',

I bit my lip, my eyes flitting from his lips to his shining brown eyes which were now almost burning through my soul. ''Listen, I've never expected to feel this way about a Girl...Woman younger as me, especially not someone I helped to grew up - but guess that's Life, huh?'', nodding, I took his hands and gave him a light squeeze. ''God..this is like..I don't know. the first time I feel like this about a woman..I don't know, I feel like a teenager again.'',I raised my brows ''What about Susan?'', which earned a small groan from him.

''This woman is clingy, I don't even know what I saw in her until I saw you one month ago..You got so beautiful and you're so tall...don't forget that you're growing and I'm not, I'm a gnome'', slapping his shoulder lightly I pulled him into a tight hug, making him grin against my neck.

''Wait, I have to do my happy dance'', he said, which made me confused. Happy dance? How old is this man?

I laughed at his dumb attempt to moonwalk but soon was pulled out by a phone call.

''Uhm, Robert. It's susan'', saying this name made the hair on my arms stand up. If she only knew what her husband did with me two hours ago she'd have grey hair by now. Shame she doesn't get to know.

Robert coughed a few times before pushing the accept button, putting his serious face on which would make me laugh anytime - but not in this situation.

''Yeah?'', his serious face soon turned into a shocked one, making me furrow my brows. ''She...okay, but what about the baby?....Which hospital? Yeah, I found Rose..Yeah, I - no. no.'',

I tilted my head to the side slightly, not understanding what this all was about. He put his phone away, pulling his pants back on. ''We have to get to the hospital as soon as possible'', He said, just storming out of the door, leaving me with questions marks all over my face.

We left the hotel somewhere in the middle of the night, atleast what it seemed like, searching for a taxi, still leaving me with hundred questions. He didn't respond, he didn't even talk and it seemed like he didn't even breathe. Getting scared I put my hand on his knee, trying to calm him down, but he pushed my hand away, furrowing his brows at me.

''Rob? Whats wrong? Talk to me!'', I kind of loudly whispered, the drivers head snapping at us. Robert hissed, confusing me even more.

''Susan is in the hospital, for fucks sake. Miscarriage. apparently.'',

I turned my head away, looking out the window. The city lights passed us, my eyes watching them like lazers. Looking to Robert again, I saw that his head was down and his shoulders were shaking. Not hard but still, it made me nervous, frustrated and angry.

As we arrived at the Hospital, Robert stormed out of the car, not even waiting for me. I knew this situation was hard, but we were in another country for fucks sake, What if I'd get lost and someone would kill me or something?

I knew it was selfish to think like that, especially with a baby whose life was in danger right now.

Running to the reception I saw my Parents sitting in the waiting room, My mom crying as she recognized me and ran to me. ''Baby, we missed you so much!'', she whispered in my ear as she hugged me tighter, my dad joining in. ''Don't ever do that again. Spain is a big country and there are a lot terrible fucks out there.'', my dad said as he stroked my head, making me smile.

''What's with Susan?'', not actually wanting to know, but kind of having bad conscience just only because of the baby, my smile faded, just like my parents. ''She screamed in the middle of the night and your dad thought it was just a cat because it was high. We fell asleep and she stormed in our room, bleeding and all..'', my mom whispered the last part, looking to Robert which was desperatly trying to find a nurse.

As he found one, he started yelling, scaring the fuck out of me. My dad realized that I was flinching, pulling me into a hug again, turning my head into the other direction.

''Don't pay attention to it, Rose.'', a tear escaped my eye as I just realized what situation I have bought myself in.

I betrayed my dad, I slept with his friend and hurted his wife which was the cause she'd lose her baby...there was still hope left, but she was bleeding and that's not a good sign.

Crying alot more now, actually sobbing and getting weak knees, my dad helped me to lay down on two chairs.

with salty tears, a guilty conscience and having fault at Susan losing her baby, I felt asleep, only to be woken up by Roberts crying next to me.

___

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...well kind of late.

I have a inflammation in both of my eyes so they always hurt when i'm on the phone or the laptop, that's why writing chapters is hard...buuuut don't worry.

I made the way to my laptop after trying to cool them down since they're itchy and stuff and I have wrote two chapters, the next one will be up tomorrow so don'T WORRY AS I SAID

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT