Chapter 33 // Pleased to meet you

Robert said his friends were coming to his house later and I kind of really felt weird about it, but since it were only his friends, I decided to let go and make this evening something special. Special because he wanted to announce that he was going to be a daddy. 

Not saying he wasn't....I'm just joking.

''Do you think they'll like me?'', I said quietly, looking into the mirror as I zipped up my somewhat tight dress. Robert eyed me for a couple of seconds before biting his lip, leaning against the doorway. ''They're girls if they won't.'',

I laughed nervously, putting my hair up because it actually was hotter in Roberts house than outside - Hell knows why. 

You couldn't see my stomach yet, but it was pretty clear that I was pregnant - swollen face and all. 

It looked like some alien peed on me and then stabbed me with a spoon, but why should I be pretty when pregnant? It was a hard time after all. 

Robert looked at me with raised brows before crossing his arms, anger coming through his blank expression. ''Are you trying to seduce someone special?'',

I rolled my eyes, taking small steps towards him, letting my hips swing from left to right. ''Well, maybe there's a special someone...'', whispering slightly, I leaned in, my lips touching his neck. ''or not'', I said, pulling away and laughing my ass off at his offended expression.

He nodded slightly as he lowered himself, seeming to be drunk since his body looked like it would break down any minute. ''Are you okay?'', he rubbed his eyes before nodding again, his hand pressing against the doorway.

I bit my lip, afraid that something was wrong with him.

Little did I know that he wasn't drunk at all, and If I knew what it was, I would've flipped tables already.

________

We all sat down at the table, Roberts weirdest friend, Tyler, giving me bad vibes. ''Pleased to meet you'', was the only thing he said on this evening, and I really hoped it was the last thing he'd say. 

 It seemed like he was the douchey type, sleeping with every girl and all. He tried flirting with me but luckily Robert was beside me, putting his arm around me if needed. 

''Guys, There are really great news on the way'', Robert exclaimed, slamming his hands together. They all looked at him with widened eyes, my smile not fading. ''I'm gonna be daddy!'', he announced proudly, earning pats and strokes on his back, everyone smiling at him. I didn't expect them to react this way, especially with me being that young..but apparently they didn't care about age.

By now Robert was completely away, not only with his body but his mind also. It seemed like he wasn't even in the world, not breathing and blinking at all. 

His friends tried to help him, but failed miserably as he blacked out on the couch, leaving me like a worried rabbit. I asked them to call an ambulance, but they looked at eachother with looks that telled me something wasn't right, looks with regrets. They didn't call an ambulance, but said that if something would happen I should do it and they left.

Tyler instead thought the situation was pretty perfect and started flirting even more, apparently thinking I'd be one of these sluts that would cheat - but never ever in my life would I cheat on Robert.

Suddenly Tylers hand went up my dress and from that moment I knew I was fucked, not only emotionally.

''Come on, Mary'', Tyler whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

''Don't you dare touch me in that way again!'', I yelled as I slapped his hand away with all the strength I had. Don't judge me, it's really hard to slap away someones heavy hand. Tyler wasn't fat, but he wasn't skinny either - he was strong and heavy. You could tell he was working out alot, but he wasn't muscular. 

''Oh, opening your legs for my best friend but not for me?'', he laughed, biting my ear lobe slightly, making me squirm under his deathgrip on my body. 

''Leave, I'm calling the police!'', I yelled again, earning a slap, my skin stinging immadietly. Small tears escaped my eyes as I realized what situation I was in and that no one would do something against it, since Robert was passed out on the couch on the opposite side.

''Oh please, you're stupid just like your stupid slut friends in your age'', shaking my head and trying to pull away from his kisses, I started sobbing, my legs kicking him in every place I know would be painful - but he didn't respond, he instead started to get even harder on me. 

He punched me in the face and it felt like it would fall of, which made me sob even worse. 

''Shut up or you're gonna die'', he whispered, opening his belt. I closed my eyes, trying to push my legs together so he couldn't do anything - but it didn't help at all.

This situation was the worst expierence I've ever had in my life and I won't ever forget the face of Tyler, the pain I went through, Robert practically lying beside us.

I woke up on the couch, my legs bleeding from the deathgrips of Tyler, my body feeling like it was drowned in acid. I looked over to the couch where Robert was supposed to sleep - but there were no signs.

Wiping away the dried tears from last night, I tried standing up with all the strength I had but landed flat on my face as my legs gave up due to the pain. I started sobbing, my eyes feeling heavy and having the wish to the die. Sobbing even more I pulled myself up, immadietly going into the bathroom and turning on the shower, letting the hot water soak my sore skin.

I had to wash myself three times but I still didn't get the dirty feeling off my body, out of my mind. Dialling Roberts number as I plopped down on the bed, another tear escaped my eye. 

He answered with a raspy voice, apparently not realizing what situation I was in. ''Robert?'',

''What's the matter, doll?'',

I started crying at his last word, my vision fading as I tried saying another sentence.

''..H-He raped me'', I muttered, throwing the phone against the wall, letting my tears fall. My eyes started to get darker and darker, and I've let the heaviness take over as I hoped he would come home soon - wherever the f*ck he was.

___

(Don't get me wrong on this chapter, I'm against rape.)

so, guys, that was only the beginning. the last chapters will be hell :_( 

I don't think there will be a sequel, since this fanfic ...won't have an happy end. 

but if you think that a sequel would work here, comment! :O

thanks for the loves and votes <3