Chapter 18 // french kisses & A/N

I've spent the whole day reading your fanfictions and I just gave out the votes, so to all the people who are reading my fanfictions and my A/Ns, please read THIS!

I seriously recommend you guys reading

''Her'' by Mini_Stark
because her writing is amazing, seriously check that out.

"Teach me how to love" by RDJ_killed_me because seriously IF YOU DON'T CHECK THIS ROMANTIC THING OUT I'M GONNA STAB YOU WITH MY MINI IRON MAN.

"Friends or Lover" by RDowneyJr
you're missing some feels if you don't read it. i promise it's hellaA good just like pizza on a rainy day.

"Naughty Girl" by JazzlynLovesDowney.
if you love the whole "bad-boy-robbie" situations, you'll love the story!

and last but not least,
"The middle ream" & "Drugs and Kisses" by Willow_Rain
she's one of the nicest writers you'll ever meet and her stories are fascinating. it feels like you're actually hidden somewhere in the story.

All stories are freaking good and everyone is favourite! Everyone did/is doing a great job at writing stories.
and because you guys somehow motivated me, heres another chapter, a bit of drama for all of yah.

____

"Robert?", I whispered as the sun shined through the blinds, my eyes adjusting to the brightness.
He groaned slightly before opening one eye, smiling at me "Good morning, Baby doll",
I smiled before my lips found their way on his forehead, making him laugh quietly.
Rubbing my eyes I sat up, trying to look for a clock. Why is this guy so on fleek but his smartness on eek?
Before opening the door of his bedroom, I put on my morning gown and put my hair up in a messy bun, looking hotter than ever - not.

I realized that no one was in the living room, so I made my way downstairs, my stomach grumbling as I saw the fridge.
How strange that in the last time I was always hungry? and my back started hurting as if I carried a heavy wrestler for 5 hours straight?
The peanut butter fell to the floor, immadietly pulling me out of my thoughts.
As I kneeled down, I felt hands grabbing my butt, gently pushing it down.
"Keep that position babe", He whispered, his smirk literally cracking through his voice.
I bit my lip before finally plopping down on all my fours, acting as if the peanut butter was far away from me - when in reality it was right under me.
Robert moaned quiet and deep, before pulling me up by my gown and opening it. "Why do you always look so good, even after a hard night?",he whispered in my ear as his hands explored my body, sending chills down my spine.
Since Robert didn't had a T-shirt on, my hands carressed his upper body, skin on skin feeling better than ever.

Suddenly the front door opened and I heard a familiar voice.
Was that....?
I ran around the corner, my heart rate going up and my knees going weak as I saw her.
"Malibu!", I exclaimed, my smile hurting already because it was so big.
She took of her sunglasses before running to me and wrapping her arms around me.
Stacy looked at me from the top to bottom before raising her brow and smirking slightly.
As if someone called for Robert he came around the corner, Stacys eyebrows raising even more, her smirk turning into a grin.
"Oh, stacy!", Robert smiled, pulling her into a hug.
Somehow I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, which was strange because I had my period already - but I forgot about it as Stacy gave Robert her suitcase and took my hand, telling Robert he should carry the suitcase upstairs.
She pushed me to the counter, her smirk still not disappearing.
"Are you gonna explain what happened or what?",
I bit my lip as I looked over to Robert who just held the suitcase up like no deal - but believe me, Stacys suitcases were always some kind of deal because she always, like literally, always took everything with her.
"My parents and Robert are taking a trip to some city today, I'll explain later",
Stacy nodded before putting her Sunglasses on and pulling of her dress, revealing her perfect body and her perfect swimsuit.
I was always some kind of jealous because she got all the boys and she was prettier than me - but I knew that she wouldn't hurt me.
My smile faded, realizing that I probably should lose some weight, to look somewhat pretty.
You could tell Stacy was the exact opposite of me. She wasn't plain like me, she was pretty. She didn't had those ugly piece of shit called hair like me, she had a freaking lion mane.

I felt Roberts hands wrap around my waist, his lips kissing my ear.
"Are you okay? You don't look happy", he whispered, Stacy smirking at me as she saw the Scenario.
"I'm okay. just tired", I lied, trying to hold my tears back.

__

After my Parents and Robert went out to explore some weird city, I laid down at the pool with Stacy, drinking some unknown green cocktail she made us.
"So, you slut. What happened?", she smirked, her tanned body reflecting the sun, again making me jealous.
"Listen, don't overreact", She raised her brow before turning to me, sipping from the cocktail.
i breathed out slowly before opening my mouth again "We're kind of going out.", Her mouth gaped slightly and she almost let the cocktail slip out of her hands.
"Really going out?!", "Yep", "Like holding hands, french kisses and...", she smirked again "hard fucks?",
My face turned bright red before I took another sip from the cocktail, my throat burning from the amount of alcohol she put there.
"Tell me! You slept together?!",
"More than once",
"Shit. Now I know why you look so...baked. You are freshly f*cked.",
"Stacy!", I slapped her on the shoulder lightly before closing my eyes, letting the sun shine on my body.

After two hours of ten cocktails and private stories, I fell asleep on the couch, my stomach hurting like never before.
I heard the front door open, my drunk self laughing, whilst my normal self started panicking.
My parents weren't against alcohol, but if they knew how much I had in me....I'm dead.

We sat down at the dinner table, my head still turning around and my vision fading every now and then. I still somehow made it to eat my dinner like a normal person and even act like one, but at some time the alcohol really hit me and I was so horny you couldn't even imagine. Stacy was asleep by now and Robert was talking to my dad whilst my Mother watched T.V.
I put my hand on Roberts knee, which made him smile. My hand went further, and he started frowning, trying to hold the conversation with my dad.
I scooted closer to him, not hearing what they said, and put my head on his shoulder before my hand finally went up to his member. I kissed him on the neck before movint my lips to his ear "I want you to f*ck me like you never did", I whispered, before starting to rub his growing member.
He shifted awkwardly in his seat before excusing us from the table, pulling me upstairs to his bedroom.

He pushed me against the wall, closing the door and locking it. His lips found their way on mine and we started making out pretty heavily.
Just as his hands went up my skirt, my head started to spin and my throat started to burn like never before - and then it came.
I puked right before his eyes. Luckily he stepped away as he realized that I was about to puke, but damn, was that emberassing.

He put me down on his bed, putting a wet towel on my head before laying down right next to me and whispering 'Good night'.
I let the heaviness in my eyes take over, darkness coming in and my mind dozing off, just like me.

Little did I know that I wouldn't sleep for the next 46 hours.

__
don't worry the drama is coming...it's coming.

comment and vote if you liked this chapter and what i should do better the next time c: