Chapter 21 // Who said that?

"Are you sure I'm p-p-pregnant?", I stuttered, pulling my hand away from Robert.
"Uh", The doctor looked at me with furrowed brows "If you want we can give you an ultrasound...Here",
He gave me the ultrasound, my eyes widening immadietly.
"Are you sure that's mine? That can't even.....", I started counting with my fingers, my dad furrowing his brows, his eyes flitting between me and Robert who didn't seem to breathe anymore.
"That's not possible. We've been here for three weeks. I met him more than month ago. This is a mistake.", I said, my voice getting louder at the last part.
Robert finally started breathing again and gave me a confused expression, seeming to think about something.
"Well, maybe it's not his..", my dad said, crossing his legs.
"You think I wasn't a virgin before I met Robert?!",
"Rosemary!", My mom yelled, holding her face in her hands from shock.
"This is true! Robert is the first one! Dad! This is not possible!",
Robert started shifting in his seat awkwardly before taking my hand again, turning his head to the doctor.
"Are you sure it's not a mistake?",
The doctor gave us an annoyed look, seeming to be done with us but still opened his mouth to speak "Well, it looks like she's 2 and a half weeks pregnant. Usually we don't do tests but when we saw her blood her hormones were really high, that's when we saw it",
Robert bit his lip, putting his head down.
I know it was a hard situation but for gods sake, what kind of sperm did Robert have?
"Uhm, thank you, doctor", my mom said, sighing quietly whilst my dad started going circles in the room.
"Pregnant...17...Mary! I thought you've been smarter than that!", My dad yelled.
I squeezed Roberts hand lightly, making him know that I needed him right now.
"I'm...I'm not keeping it..", I whispered, looking down on my stomach.
Shit.
Shit.
"What do you mean you're not keeping it?", everyone almost yelled in unision, making me flinch.
I shook my head before opening my mouth again, scared of Roberts reaction.
"I don't...If it's a Problem for everyone of us...I don't want to...k-keep it..",
Robert suddenly stood up, his jaw clenched and his fist ready to fly any minute.
"Elaine, steven, can you please leave us alone for a second?",
They both nodded and looked at me with a sad smile before closing the door, leaving me and an angry Robert in the room.

"You want to kill it, huh?", Robert suddenly snapped, his hot breath in my face as he leaned closer. I half-nodded, flinching as his fist flew against the wall.
"I'm not ready to lose someone again. Especially not my second baby",
"Second baby?", I furrowed my brows, pushing him away from me.
"Susan was pregnant with my baby. She killed it. she killed because she didn't want it..She..", his voice cracked, tears running down his face. I bit my lip, looking down at the floor and regretting I even said that.
"Robert?",I quietly whispered, taking his hand.
"Promise you won't do something bad to me", He looked at me for a couple of seconds before nodding, giving my hand a light squeeze.
"I won't, I promise, I won't", "I'm keeping it. I'm doing this for us. for the baby. I can't do it.",
He smiled at me before pulling me into a tight hug, his lips leaning in for mine.
Suddenly the door opened and my parents came in with Stacy 'aw'ing and 'oh'ing.
My eyes immadietly lit up as I saw a somewhat ill looking Stacy, pulling her into a hug.
"So what did I miss? your parents look like they've been kidnapped", Stacy laughed slightly but it faded as I took her hand, smiling at her.
"You're not dying, right?", she muttered. I slapped her lightly on the shoulder before taking the ultrasound under my pillow and giving it to her.
"Oh...my...is that a small downey? Oh my god, i can't even see it but it's cute already! oh my god!",
She hugged me and Robert, smiling at my Parents before my Mom stood up, pulling out something out of her bag.
She handed me another ultrasound which was clearly bigger than mine, and my brows furrowed before that it came in my mind.
"Mooom! Dad! You're pregnant!", I exclaimed, trying to jump out of my bed which , of course, didn't work.
Robert helped me up and I hugged both of my Parents, tears of joy escaping my eyes.
"It's a boy. A small brother",
I wiped my tears away, grabbing Roberts arm for him to hold me tighter.
"I've always wanted a small brother",
Everyone laughed in unision and my world seemed to finally turn in the right direction.

____

"Do you think that's good for the baby?", I mumbled as Robert hovered over me, planting small kisses on my neck and my upper body which was hidden under a thick sweater.
"He feels the love, so I think it's good",
Robert whispered back, his hot breath against my neck sending chills down my spine.
"Why are you wearing a sweater in bed? We're in spain",
"It's raining", he rolled his eyes before pushing my legs apart, his warm hands gliding down my thigh.
"Wait...Wait", I whispered, pushing him away lightly.
"What?", he looked at me with raised brows before I pulled him into the bathroom, immadietly pulling off his clothes whilst he tried to pull of mine.
"Why so fast?", he grinned as I stepped into the shower, turning the lights off and leaving just one candle.
"I've always wanted to do it that way", I whispered, my voice slightly cracking as his hands slid down my back to my butt, gently squeezing it.
"I've always wanted to do you", he whispered against my neck before his lips started sucking on my ear, my knees seeming to break down any minute.
Our makeout session turned into something more steamy and hot and we both ended with jumping on the bed and starting with round 2.

That night was the most incredible night I've ever had with Robert, and I don't know if it was because I was so happy to be carrying something love created or because I was happy because he was happy.

"Do you think it's gonna be a girl?", I asked him quietly as I put my head on his chest. He hugged me tighter and planted a small kiss on my head.
"I don't care as long as it's healthy",

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, but that didn't last long.