Chapter 27 // Welcome - Oooh?

I yawned, shocked that I woke up earlier than my alarm clock. Oh, that usually meant that today was going to be a good day.

Smiling to myself as I looked to a sleepy Robert beside me, I gently cupped his face and kissed him on the forehead, which earned a light moan. ''Good morning'', I whispered as he smiled at me, his eyes still not really open.

I crawled over Robert, my legs on the sides of his body, searching for his lips. 

We started making out pretty heavily, naked and totally not aware that the door was suddenly opened by my mum which stood in the doorway with her eyes closed, her face turning bright red.

''I'm so sorry! We need to get you a key..'', she muttered, closing the door again. ''Isn't it too early, by the way?'', Robert smirked at me whilst I shrugged it off, jumping from the bed and pulling on my bra and slip.

''You could go like this..'', Robert said as he put his hands behind his head, smirking like a little bitch. ''Listen, you're either getting dressed or I'm throwing you out.'', I said, closing my eyes as he stood up, seeing everything I saw last night.

He started laughing and slowly dressing himself, whilst I just stared in the closet, not knowing to wear. Why the hell was I a girl?

''Don't you need to go to work?'', I muttered, rolling my eyes as he started singing some weird song I've never heard in my life. ''Yeah, I could drive you to school'', 

I raised my brows for a short moment before pulling on some sweatpants, realizing that we would get a new coach today and pulled them off again immadietly. Robert looked at me with raised brows as I searched for a high waist jeans and a crop top I've never worn. ''You're going like this?'', he clenched his jaw as he started putting on some weird ass sweatpants, my brows furrowing again. ''and YOU'RE going like this? On your first day?'',

''It's a special job, but I asked you first'', he said, his voice sounding deep as he crossed his arms, showing off his muscles. Damn, If we had more time I'd bang him on the floor, but no.

We both went downstairs, only to see my mom making out with my dad. ''Oh, god, mom!'', I said, closing my eyes with my hands. Robert laughed behind me as he started making himself coffee, my mind completely drifting off to thinking about the new coach.

What if it was some old douche who would just like to see Girls shaking their asses or boobs when running? Just thinking of that made me scrunch my face in disgust, earning a confused glare from Robert.
"I was just thinking about something...", I muttered as I took the last zip of my orange juice, waiting for Robert to finally finish his coffee.
I wasn't in the mood for coffee since two weeks and I kinda didn't feel good drinking it. Drinking coffee would make my head spin and my stomach would get random cramps which would always bring me to the toilet, puking my soul out.

I kissed my parents before putting on the dirtiest chucks I've ever worn, looking at Robert who was winking at himself in the mirror, making me giggle.

We both went to his car, immadietly turning on the radio only to hear that it would storm in the afternoon. Great.
If it'd really storm in the afternoon that would mean we would be stuck in the school - safety rules and all.
He took my head as we pulled into the parking lot of my school, my frown turning into a small smile as he leaned in. "I'll come and pick you up later. I won't leave my babydoll in the storm", I slapped him on the shoulder, earning an offended expression. "That was too romantic - cut that out.", I said as I kissed him on the lips, sparks flashing through my body.

___
P.E class was coming nearer and everyone nearly freaked out, running through the hall.
Instead of turning on my hyperactive mood, I sat down on the bench with Joe, discussing who the new Coach would be.