Chapter 34 // fated to telling only lies

"Y-You're lying, right?", Robert stuttered out, his voice fading at the end.
Tears ran down my eyes as I realized that he did in fact not believe me and the only proof I've had was the bloodstains on the couch - but hell, those bloodstains could come from anywhere.
I realized that Robert, my own boyfriend, didn't believe me so I hung up and immadietly called for my mom.

My mom was always some kind of help, maybe she wouldn't tell dad this time and help me out without his help.
I dialled her number but couldn't reach her, which made the tears on my face run faster.
I was at the point of thinking whether I should hang myself or go and call the police.
The main thing about this situation was that I was completely broken - he didn't rape me from the outside, no, he also did it from the inside. My soul wasn't there anymore, I felt like a stone being kicked by the same foot over and over again. There was no proof that Tyler really raped me, and he would decline it. He would say that I'm a f*cked up whore for making up things like this, the whole city would turm against me and Robert would break up with me.
But what could I do, for gods sake? I got raped, I couldn't just sit flat on my ass and watch the situation fade as if it was nothing but a dirt stain on an white shirt?

I decided to call Joe since he was the only opinion, my hands shaking as I held the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up.
That didn't happen though, a somewhat drunk Robert stormed into the living room, pulling me up by my hair. I shrieked as his cold grip slung around my face, shocked at whatever was happening.
"Tell me..", he whispered, his breath hitting my nose and making me know that he wasn't drunk. he wasn't drunk at all. And when I realized that he wasn't drunk, but drugged, tears ran down my face automatically again.
Robert, the one I love and the one I trust, taking drugs? What the hell is he thinking, he's going to be a father? Who on this earth would think about doing this when their girlfriends pregnant?
I thought about all the situations and it was now very clear to me that all those situations where Robert was drunk and told me that it's just his body overreacting, it were druggs that were overreacting in his body.
I didn't realize that he started smoking out of nowhere, that he had swollen bags under his eyes and that his face got completely stiff whenever he would come home at night.
"Rob, please, it's me, sto-", I was cut off by an harsh slap on my cheek, my skin feeling like it was on fire. I held it with my cold hand to let it cool down,furrowing my brows at Robert. Shocked, frustrated and scared I backed away from him, my back hitting the wall.
His hard expression released and he looked at me with regret burning in his eyes.
"Rose, I...didn't mean to do that..I...",
"He raped me, Robert! He raped me while you were sleeping!", I yelled, clutching my stomach.
Robert clenched his jaw for a couple of seconds before pulling me into a tight hug, my tears running down his sweater.
I pulled him closer to me, finally feeling his warmth again, the warmth i've missed, the warmth I actually wanted to feel last night.
Robert pulled away, kissing my temple gently before pressing his chin against my forehead. "I will get this motherf*cker. I will make him pay.", he muttered and my heart started to race at those words.
Never in my whole life I wanted Robert to be in danger, never, not even now with this buttthole living like nothing happened.
Robert pulled away rather harsh, which made me flinch, scared that he would slap me again. He looked at me before his mouth corner went up for a brief moment. "Stay here and call Elaine",
I shook my head and tried pulling him back, my heart racing like never before. "Don't do anything! Please Robert, He's strong! Think of me! please!", He bit his lip before gaping his mouth slightly "He may be strong when hurting you, but not me.",
Tears ran down my cheeks as I clutched my stomach harder, trying to control my body "Think of the baby!", I yelled, grabbing his arm with my free hand. He looked at me, clenching his jaw again.
"That's why I'm doing this",
"Take me with you! Please!",
Robert shook his head but I still followed him, afraid and frustrated about the whole situation.
If Tyler would hurt Robert, I would do anything to make this buttthole pay.

We arrived at what I assume Tylers House, my legs feeling like they were made out of jelly as we approached the door.
Robert rang the door before aggressivly banging on it with the foot.
Tyler opened the door with a smile which faded as he saw that I was standing behind Robert. I saw a Woman appearing next to Tyler and she looked like....Stacys mum?
"Olivia?", I whidpered, my mouth gaping as I realized that she was in the sh*t for sure, being together with such an d*ckhead.
Robert instead pushed me back and grabbed Tyler by his collar, throwing him on the pavement.
He responded with a small grunt as he kicked Robert in the leg, making him cuss out words I didn't even know existed.
"You're gonna pay for this, evans", Robert said, his fist landing on Tylers jaw, making him fall back on the pavement again.
Stacys mum pushed me to the side, making me hit the door with a loud thump. As I saw her argueing with robert, I decided to give the neighbours a show.
Rather angry I stormed to Stacys mum, pushing Robert behind my back. I had to raise my head slightly because she was taller than me, but not smarter.
"Your, whatever I don't even want to know, raped me yesterday. I will call the police if he won't do it himself.",
Olivia looked at Tyler with a shocked, somewhat hurt, expression before spitting him in the face and running away.
I felt bad for her, but she needed to know it.
Tyler stood up, holding his jaw which was bleeding quite heavily as he grabbed Robert by the collar and started shaking him like crazy.
"You small f*ckers ain't gonna do sh*t.",
"I'm taller than you, you son of a c*ck loving whore.", Robert muttered before his fist flew and landed on his face again, leaving him knocked out on the pavement.
With my last strength I called 911 and hoped I wouldn't see him again, never ever in my life.

___

We arrived home, my body still feeling like I've been swimming in acid but happy since I knew that Tyler was in jail now.
Who knew that he raped two women, stole a gun and got in fights almost every two weeks? Although you could clearly see that this dude was more than crazy, he was more than just crazy.
Robert stepped out from the bathroom, his wet body glistening in the light as he sat down beside me.
I smiled at him rather tired before putting my head on his shoulder and breathing out quietly. "Stop doing this", I whispered, Robert furrowing his brows at me.
"I know what you've been doing. Robert, you're going to be a dad. Think of the unborn child. We're going to be a family",
Robert bit his lip before pushing himself from the couch, kneeling infront of me.
I looked at him with raised brows before my eyes widened.
"That's what I was thinking..",
I raised my brows even more as he pulled out a small but somewhat big violet box, my heart racing.
"Will you move in with me, doll?", I smiled at him, a small tear escaping my eyes. Feeling somewhat relieved, I pulled him up to me and kissed him right on the lips, still not feeling very well.

"I will",
________
yall need to sit down if you think he wanted to propose...she's still 17...small reminder...LMAO just kidding he's going to do it all Be AWARE MY CHILDREN.
I'm tired, it's 3am, I'm thinking about a sequel, the drama is almost over
aaaaaaaaand......
well, you'll see. ;)
Thanks for the votes and comments so far, keep doing that bunnies