Chapter 11

A/N I swear to god please don't kill me at the ending, that wasn't planned.

but still enjoy MOHOYOHOYNEHOY

__

''We can luckily inform you that all the heroine was pumped out of Miss Jones' Body.'',

My eyes widened, heart starting to race, eyeing my Parents.

Heroine? Heroine? I don't fucking remember taking heroine.

''...But there are signs of sperm. Your daughter isn't pregnant luckily though'', My eyes widened even more. I don't remember being raped too.

Wait a minute.

Robert and I had sex before I stormed off. What if..? That couldn't be, or? I mean, alot of hours passed after our passionate session.

How the fuck does sperm stay so long in your vagina? What is this? Magic by jesus?

Robert looked at me with raised brows, probably having the same thoughts as me. Even if I should talk to him right now and speak about the whole situation, I couldn't. I didn't want to. He did too much.

Suddenly the door opened and the nurse came in back again, apparently having the results back.

''Uhm, Does your daughter know a Robert Downey ..jr?'', the nurse quietly asked, her eyes switching from my parents to Robert, whilst he had a panic attack.

''Yes, that's uh, me, uh. Yeah. What is it about?'', realizing what the nurse would tell me or us, I snapped up, pulling the oxygen mask away. ''Mom, dad, Can you get my phone? It's still at home!'',

My dad looked at me with furrowed brows but went out, shrugging. But my mom, no, she was a hard problem, She stood there with her arms crossed, looking at me with a confused expression.

Ok, she knows that I kissed Robert, thinking it's still made up, maybe she'll believe me now.

The Nurse closed the door and went to the edge of my bed, looking at Robert and me with furrowed brows. ''We found your sperm inside her, sir.''

And with that the zoo opened, my mother screaming, covering her mouth with her hands. ''What is this all about, Mary?!'', she yelled at me, pulling on her skirt.

''Mom...I'm sorry I didn't tell you but...you didn't even believe me when I said we kissed!'', Robert furrowed his brows and turned my head to look at him.

''You telled her about the kiss?'', I rolled my eyes and turned back around. ''Shut up, this isn't about you'',

My mom tried to calm down, sitting down on the white couch next to me.

''Rosemary Elizabeth Jones, This is about him! And you! How could you both?! Robert, you're married, for gods sake! Mary, you're not even 18!'',

I held my face in my hands and sighed quietly. ''Mom, I'm sorry...I can't control my feelings.'',

She sighed, seeming like she calmed down. ''Using protection isn't one of your things, Robert?'', my mom asked with a smile.

''Mom!'', I said, hiding under the blankets.

The Nurse coughed, all the attention turning to her.

''So, mind telling me how this happened?'', she asked, tapping her foot on the floor.

''We slept together'', Robert said, earning a glare from my mom.

''Don't tell dad, please mom.'', She bit her lip and shook her head. ''I won't. but stay away from each other, please.'',