-Chapter 24-

-Chapter 24-

-Seamus' POV-

Some how, I've always known I was gay but like I didn't want to admit or my family would take the piss out of me. But now, now I have friends who support me and care for me, I might come out. I've told Ze, so I'll tell the others later but first I need to talk to GaLm.

At this very moment, we enter the apartment. Jordan locks up and turns on the lights as we all head to our own rooms. After everyone has gone to their own rooms, I knock on GaLm's door, I then enter.

I see Smarty on top of GaLm.

"Oh, eh, erm, I'm sorry, eh, I'll leave." I say panicking and about to leave the room.

"Hey, Buddy, don't worry, what did you need?" Smarty asks.

I relax and shut the door over.

"I was wondering if I could speak to GaLm?" I ask, rubbing my fingers together.

Smarty looks at GaLm, he laughs.

"Hey Seamus, Smarty is like a puppy, he's harmless, you can say anything around him." GaLm giggles.

"Okay, Smarty, promise you won't say anything to anyone?" I ask, walking over to the bed and putting out my pinky.

Smarty takes my pinky in his pinky, "I promise."

"Okay, so you know the messages--" I get cut off.

"What messages?" Smarty asks.

"Someone took my phone and sent messages to Seamus on it, it was basic jealous shit." GaLm tells Smarty so I can hurry up with what I was saying.

He nods.

"Well like, I need a lot of help with finding out who it is." I say.

"Oh oh! I want to help!" Smarty yells.

GaLm shushes him, then looks at me, "Can he?"

I nod. Okay so Smarty and GaLm will be helping me find out the mysterious mystery person.