-Chapter 26-

-Chapter 26-

-Ze's POV-

It's now time for us to head to the party place.

As we arrive, there are tons of people dressed in suits and dresses.

How are we going to cope with this many freaking people?

Straight away as we head to the bar, someone interrupts us.

"Hey! You are the Creatures right?" The guy shouts loud enough so we can hear.

"Yeah! We sure are!" Jordan says smiling.

"That's pretty rocking cool! Enjoy your night lads!" He replies.

"You too!" Jordan says back.

We head to the bar. After 10 minutes, we are all relaxed and taking sips from our drinks.

"That was..." Aleks says slowly.

"Fun?.." Seamus says awkwardly.

"I love how the fans love you guys and hardly know who I am..." I breathe out lightly under my breath.

"Hey, don't feel like that!" Smarty says putting his arm around me and pulling me into him, "tonight will be a good night, where we all will enjoy being together, for once."

James lifts up his drink, "I toast to that."

Seamus then Aleks lift up their cups with James. The others but me join them.

"Come on, Ze, you know we love you more than any of the fans, you're our world, we'd be no where without you. What do you say? Enjoy the night being with your best mates... or just friends?" Seamus say kind of losing it at the end of the sentence.

I half laugh, I lift my drink up matching theirs, "Best mates."

They all cheer and we clink our drinks together.