-Chapter 31-

-Chapter 31-

-Chilled's POV-

We arrive at the apartment that I originally met Ze at earlier this week.

I settle down on the bed, as Ze sat on the floor staring at the ceiling.

He goes to speak but stops but re-tries, "you're such a prick."

"I know." I laugh.

He looks at me, "no, Anthony, I'm serious. You do realise that if you fuck up one more time I most likely won't be able to forgive you unless it's something so small like a bed crumb. I know I deserve the best, and happiness, but I know you are the best and you are my happiness."

I stare at him, not bothering to say anything because I felt like if I did, I'd ruin everything.

Maybe I should just be honest?

"Steven, I feel like, when you say things like that if I reply how the real Anthony would reply then you'd hate me and leave me and I honestly don't want that to happen because like you should you deserve happiness and the best. I personally don't think I am the best but I know that I can make you happy and I will 100% try my hardest too. I can't promise that I won't fuck up but I will promise to be honest and loving to you as long as long you can put up with my shit." I say.

Ze gets up and lays on the bed beside me, "I always put up with your shit and I will continue to. Considering we're now getting married we will have to think and marriage..."

"The house.." I add, laying down.

"Jobs.." He adds.

"Our friends also." I add.

"And maybe..." He whispers, "actually, don't worry.."

I turn on my side, facing him, "what?"

"Nothing." He whispers, turning away from me.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss his head, "come on, tell me."

He shrugs and strokes my hand.

"Steven, babe, come on." I groan.

"Fine." He mutters.