I'm Back.

Hey guys, long time no see! How's it hanging? First off, I'd like to thank you all for reading my books, I would have never thought I'd get any response at all to my writings much less this much positivity! I just love you guys so much and you are all amazing. 

So, the reason I wrote this bit here is to adress some things y'all have been leaving in the comments and what not and as much as I try to keep up and reply to each and ever comment, it's hard and it takes a long time so I figured I'd do it all here. 

1. A lot of you have been wondering about Nico's sexuality and I'd like to confirm that up a bit. In the original books, he is described as gay though the details are sketchy. Obviously, this is not the original series and as the author, I have the ability to bend such things. So in this particular book in MY series, Nico is bisexual. Once I come out with the book centered around Nico, all the details will be cleared up, for now, his sexuality is not influencial to the plot so I don't feel the need to explain it further. 

2. The seccond book is finished, its called "Taking The World By Storm" its all about Jason and Piper but if you want more Percy and Annabeth, there is a lot of that in there as well. 

3. The third book is called "Sparks Fly" its centered around Leo and Calypso, again, lots of cute Percabeth moments in it if you only like those. 

4. QUESTION THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE ANSWER: Okay, so I'm not really sure how to put this but basically, I've been writing this sort of diary thing on Wattpad. I haven't published it or anything so you won't find it unless I tell you where it is but that's why I have bestowed this question upon you today. My friend found this diary recently. The whole this is filled with funny anecdotes from my day with occasional life lesons and whatnot. She told my that not only was it halarious and helpful but that I should also publish it. It is only now I am seriously considering it. My question to you is, would you read this "diary" and comment similar events on the book. Kind of like our own little Wattpad support group. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks! 

So thats about it. If you have any more questions, comment them and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Please answer my question, I really think it could help people and also be funny. Thanks and I love all you little demigods so much! -Izzy