6. Leo Gets Eaten By A Fish

Percy
Thank the gods my dad decided to pay for that house. I don't know what I would have down without it. And that nursery had me in a place I have never been before. I loved the place, it had a sweet dock which would be perfect for a boat and jumping off of. Annabeth got her library and I got my man-cave (it's a real thing), life was good. We decided to head back and bid everyone a farewell and get whatever was left, if there was anything.

When we reached the camp, it was personal hour so everyone was walking around talking and just chilling. We met Hazel, Frank, Piper and Jason at our usual meeting spot, the Argo II. Since Leo currently had the actual boat, we now just sat down on the launch pad instead of sitting in the boat. The launch pad was just outside of Leo's workshop but we all still met around here everyday just to catch up and remember. I may love my life now, relatively monster free but I have to admit, I missed kicking ass with my friends.

When we reached the boat, everyone was sitting on the dock just talking.

"Hey guys" I said. "Here comes the happy couple, where have you guys been all morning" asked Piper wiggling her eye brows up and down. "Actually, we have news" said Annabeth. She looked at me, her eyes said that she was asking if she could tell them. I nodded and she smiled. "Percy and I were in the city, and we found a place. We are moving in today" she said.

"Really? That's great news" said Frank. Everyone else said their congrats. "Piper and I were actually looking around too, see anything nice?" asked Jason who had his arm around Piper's shoulders. "Actually, we saw a nice one across the street but it wasn't up against the water so we said no, I think it's still available" said Annabeth. "We might have to check it out" said Piper.

I looked at Jason and he knew what I was thinking. He shook his head at me signaling that he has yet to propose. "Hey, anyone want to Iris message Leo?" asked Hazel. We all nodded and Hazel got it started with the help of my powers, the water began to spray and Hazel threw in the drachma and said the chant. In seconds, an image began to appear.

It was a pair of feet inside of a massive fish on a sandy beach came into view. "Leo!" cried Hazel. Frank held her down as she began to run towards the message. The fish shook and the feet began kicking. "Percy, do something!" cried Frank. "What do you want me to do? Talk to the fish?" I exclaimed. "Yes!" shouted everyone.

Suddenly, Leo's body began to slide out of the fish's mouth. Soon, Leo's whole body was out and he was holding a screw driver. "Calypso? Is that you?" he called looking around. When he saw us he jumped. "Hey guys! What's shaken bacon?" he asked. "Leo, why on earth were you inside of a fish?" asked Annabeth. "It ate my favorite screw driver" he said. "But I got it!" he lifted his screw driver, clearly proud of himself.

"Where are you?" asked Piper. "I found it, I found Ogygia and Calypso is here!" exclaimed Leo. "That's great!" said Jason. "Yeah, we should be back in a few days, she is making dinner now but I can go get her if you want to meet her" he said. "No, that's fine. I think we would all rather meet her in person" I said. Annabeth looked at me funny but didn't say anything.

"So, whats going on down on your end. Anything exciting happen?" asked Leo. "Actually, Annabeth and I are engaged!" I said a little loud. "Aw man thats great! She's not pregnant is she?" asked Leo. If I was there, I would have punched him right about now. "No, I'm not pregnant. Why does everyone keep thinking that?" asked Annabeth. "Because why would anyone marry Percy?" said Leo. "Right here you guys" I said. Everyone laughed.

Soon, the connection began to fade and we said our goodbyes until Leo comes back.

After the hour was up of free time for the camp goers, Annabeth and I went to the Big House to share the news with Chiron and Reyna that we were no longer going to be staying here. When we got there, things were slow, without a prophecy in pursuit or preparation for some major crisis, things were pretty peaceful around here.

Reyna and Chiron were sitting in the parlor discussing whether or not they should allow civilians in capture the flag and so far it was a no (thank gods). "Hey guys" said Reyna. "Hello" Chiron said. "Hey" both Annabeth and I said. "How is the happy couple?" asked Chiron. "Great, actually that's what we came to talk to you guys about" said Annabeth. We looked at each other and I spoke "Annabeth and I are moving out, but before you get all worked up, I will still be working here for training and Annabeth will help out when needed and if anything happens around here, gods forbid, we will be here to help out no matter what" I said.

Chiron and Reyna exchanged glances. "About time" said Chiron. Annabeth crossed her arms and I frowned. "Not that we don't love having you here but this camp is really for children and you two are almost 22, it doesn't really seem smart to have you here. Especially once y'all got married, things could get...awkward". "Gee, thanks" I muttered. Annabeth elbowed my side. "Trust me, we definitely were not going to be staying that long.