8. Memories

Annabeth

Tonight was the night. Percy was currently in the bed room "preparing" which no doubt meant freaking out because he was about to get a hot piece of this fine booty. I on the other hand, was trying to remain calm. After the after party, I changed into a simple tank-top and short shorts. I didn't really know how this was supposed to work. Piper tried explaining it to me, saying that even if I mess up, Percy will probably mess up just as much so I shouldn't worry, but of course, I did anyways.

What was I supposed to do, walk in there butt naked, throw him onto the bed and then what? This whole process annoyed me. I was just wishing there was some book out there that would teach me what to do. When I was little, Chiron made all the 12 year olds take a lesson on sex ed (not one of his smarter ideas). He figured since most of the kids didn't have anyone to teach them, he would. It was informational but Chiron didn't really know anything because his lower half was indeed a horse.

"Annabeth, your going to have to come in eventually. We don't even have to do anything if you don't want. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything" said Percy through the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "No" I said. "I want to do this".

Percy grinned and put his hands on my waist. "Let's just take it slow" he said softly. He lead me to the bed and laid me down. Our lips met and I put my arms around his shoulder. He was on top of me, kissing me softly. Soon, things got more heated and Percy began to kiss me along my jaw line. By instinct, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him. I felt Percy smile against my skin as he reached and pulled off my tank top, revealing my ocean blue bra.

Pretty, soon we were both just naked. I felt Percy slowly creep inside and thrusted. It felt like such a rush. I began kissing Percy all over as we moved our bodies as one

The night went on and on. Neither one of us ready to quit. Around 2 am, we both decided to sleep. Percy wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head into his chest and we went off into a blissful sleep.

I woke up screaming after a horrible dream. I looked over and found Percy thrashing around, still asleep. He was obviously having a nightmare as well. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him awake, "Percy, wake up!" I cried. Percy screamed and thrashed around. "Percy, please!" I begged. He finally calmed down and his eyes opened. "Oh gods, Annabeth" he said still panting. "You just had a bad dream" I said as I touched his cheek.

"There was a prophecy, it said something about us, and a baby, how it was going to die, then Athena, she came and erased our memories" he said looking at me. I gasped. "Percy, I had the same dream" I whispered. Just then, the phone rang.

"Hello" I said, my hands still shaking in fear. "Annabeth, Jason and I, we both has this terrible dream, it was about you two" said Piper over the phone. Then, the phone rang again. "Hold on, I'm getting another call, it's Hazel" I said. "Hey, please don't say you had the dream about Percy and I and our child" I said. Hazel paused "Yes, Frank, Leo and I all did" she said. Percy shook my arm. "What are they saying" he asked, his eyes wide in fear.

"Meet us at the Big house, we will be there soon" I said to both Piper and Hazel. "And tell Nico and Rachel too" I said before hanging up. I got off the bed and began to get dressed. "Get some clothes on, we have to go" I ordered and Percy obliged. "They had the same dream didn't they?" said Percy. I just looked at him. "Didn't they" he said louder. I held back my tears and nodded. Percy's eyes filled with fear.

"We have to go" I said, choking up. Percy nodded and finished getting dressed. We rode Blackjack, who came when Percy called for him. When we arrived at the house, everyone was already there including Chiron and Reyna.

We sat down next to Chiron. Percy held my hand as Chiron began to speak. "I assume everyone received the memory of that night?" he said. "Memory?" asked Frank. "Yes, it appears it really happened but our memory of it was taken by Athena until tonight" said Reyna. "Why tonight?" asked Piper. Chiron looked at Percy and I. "It seems that it happened on the night when it was to late to stop the child's birth" he said awkwardly. Piper gasped. I gulped. "You mean that I'm-" I couldn't finish the sentence, it was too big a shock. Reyna nodded. Percy looked at me with a smile.

"I know this is kind of a big shock, and I think for right now, it's best we wait for any decisions to be made for tomorrow, let's just stick with what we know" said Chiron.

"We do know what the prophecy said which is..

When the two become one

Nine months shall pass

The earth mother shall rise with

An army of the dead

Led by the one they can traitor

A child shall fall to Tartarus and end this terrible war" said Rachel.

"I think I know what it means" said Hazel. "When two become one, that the wedding. Nine months shall pass, meaning, your pregnant and when the baby is born, Gaea will rise with an army of the dead led by Octavian" Hazel looked at us. "Then, the child will fall into Tartarus, ending the war" she finished.

Leo cleared his throat. "Now, we all know, that prophecy's don't always mean what they say. I think we should find out if Annabeth is even pregnant first then, the rest will follow".

"I think that is all we can do at this point, but tonight, we should sleep and then when we get an answer, we will decide what to do and if the prophecy is right, we have nine months of planning to do" said Piper with a supportive smiled towards us.

"Good that, let's just go home" said Jason.

Everyone went home except for Chiron, Percy and I. Chiron went to warn the gods about what is happening and what had apparently happened to Athena while Percy and I were taken to the infirmary where the Apollo kids had the night shift. Percy and I checked in and were immediately put into an examination room. Percy held my hand as we waited for the doctor to arrive. I was seated on the bed and Percy sat in the chair next to me. Both of us silent.

How could my own mother do this to me? I know that she was probably incapacitated or something but still. And if she was really "not all the way there", who could have the power to control a god? Gaea was dead, I saw her die yet she was coming back? That woman had some nerve.

Soon, the doctor came in. It was an older child of Apollo, maybe late twenties. He had light brown hair and was in a par of pink scrubs. He smiled at us as he knelt down. "Chiron explained to me what is going on, I won't tell a soul, I promise" he winked at me." I might not be able to tell this early, I assume it happened just a few hours ago but I can try" he said awkwardly. He put his hand over my stomach and it began to glow lightly. His eyebrows scrunched together as if he was thinking until the glow finally stopped.

He took a deep breath and looked at us. "Well, congratulations, your pregnant" he is with a smile.

I didn't know what to think. Of course I was over joyed that Percy and I were going to be having a baby but I was also scared out of my mind, if the prophecy was true, our baby would fall into Tartarus. I felt Percy squeeze my hand. "I will leave you two to talk about this" said the doctor who backed out of the room.

Percy grinned. "Your going to be a mom" he said. "Yeah, well your going to a father" I laughed. Percy's smile dropped. His eyes went wide and for a single moment. "I'm going to be a father" he said softly, staring at the side of the bed. Fear crept into my mind. What of Percy didn't want to be a dad? What if he wasn't ready? What of now, he wanted to break it off? I began to panic.

"Percy, if you don't want to-" "I'm going to be a father" he said louder, looking up at me. "I am going to be a father!" he said grabbing my shoulders. He pulled me in for a kiss. "This is the best day of my life" he said kissing me again. All of my fear and doubts left my mind instantly. "You and me, we are going to be a family" I said quietly. Percy laughed and picked me up bridal style and whirled me around in circles. I laughed and Percy kissed me all over.

Eventually, Percy stopped and looked at me, fear filled his eyes. "What if the prophecy is true. What if we-" "No, we won't let it happen" I said cutting him off, although, I hadn't completely convinced myself yet. "We should get going" he said. "Your sleeping for two now". I grinned as Percy and I walked out of the infirmary and rode home.

We fell asleep in each others arms. Though, these next months will be tough, as long as we were together, I had no fears.

***Yay! Percababies! But NOOOO! Evil prophecy. I scared myself writing this and I know the ending! So, I decided to be nice and make a big chapter! What do you guys think about doing more than just Percy and Annabeth POV? Also, I am in the process of molding another fan fiction book on some of the other 7 or Nico! I'm not sure yet, but I really want to make a book for each of the couples including Nico and Rachel, and maybe even Reyna or... wait for it... Charisse! I'm not really sure yet, I'm still forming it in my mind but which couple do you want first? -Izzy