NEW BOOK ALERT: The Story Of Us

Hey Demigods!

First of all, I'd like to personally thank all of you for 91,000 reads of my Percabeth book. Holy shit that's a lot. Not to mention 137,000 reads of all of my works combined and that's growing everyday. Really, from the bottom of my heart, that means the world to me that I can reach that many people with a story that I made up one day 4 years ago because I needed a way to escape. This community has grown so much and I just want to thank all of you.

Secondly, I know I've been gone for almost a year now and I'd like to apologize for that. I know some of you have been asking questions and DMing me and please continue to do so as I'm doing my best to get back to all of you. I know in the beginning that I said I'd be replying to every comment and I want to stay true to what I said, it's just going to take a while considering there are literally thousands of comments.

Third of all, I want to say I'm back. Really and truly, I'm back. I'm writing again and I'm in a good place so expect a lot of it. But I've also grown a lot in the last 4 years and will no longer be writing fan fiction. I've grown up and now I'm going to be writing about my own life and the experiences I've had over the last few years in hopes it will provide many of you with the kind of guidance and emotional help I so desperately needed but never received. Know that my doors are always open to anyone that needs help and I will be there.

Fourthly, I am proud to introduce "The Story of Us", a true story about the lives of myself and a dear friend of mine and all we've gone through. It's got romance, and drama and all kinds of life matters. The book is still formulating in my mind so if you have suggestions or criticisms please pass them along. It is also important to note that votes and favorites and comments help to increase the discoverability of my books and helps me to become a more popular writer.

So please, thanks so much for everything and please check out my newest book, 'THE STORY OF US' IS OUT NOW ON MY PROFILE PAGE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.