Chapter 16

Harry POV

* TWO DAYS LATER *

"LET'S GET THIS PEP RALLY STARTED!"

The cheerleaders cheer, doing their normal routines as always, the school band playing loudly as the whole school crowd roars of excitement.

I stand there, as I see more and more students walk inside the gym, I stand there nervously, waiting for Olly to arrive.

I'm starting to feel guilty about giving him that. I don't think it's such good idea anymore but hey, there's no turning back, right?

"I'm glad to see you here"

I look over to the angelic voice, Selena smiling right at me as I just let out a shaking breathe.

"Y-Yeah, I know"

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah I am, I'm just tired that's all" I tell her, giving her my best smile as she nods and sweetly smirks.

"Well okay, and I want to let you know something Harry, get along with Marcel"

"Marcel....?"

"Yes Harry, just know you two aren't just brothers, but twins. I mean, you only get one twin for a lifetime"

Oh Selena....

"Selena..."

"I'm going to take a seat, Eleanor's waiting for me. See you later" she kisses my cheek, before she walks off to the bleachers.

What am I doing?

I felt someone grab my shoulder, knowing it was the one and only. Olly Mars.

"Excited, yeah? Finally getting back at your geek of a brother" he smirks at me, making me more nervous than I am.

"Y-Yeah, I guess"

"Speaking of the dork, there he goes right now with his little faggot beside him" he motions towards the bleachers.

I look up to see Marcel with Leeroy as they walk up the bleachers, laughing amongst each other. I saw the bruise he had on his face, the bruise that I gave him. I see him and Leeroy sit down next to each other around the center of the bleachers with Selena and Eleanor.

'you only get one twin for a lifetime'

No I can't do this, I can't this to Marcel!

"Olly! I change my mind, I don't want to do this!"

"What?!"

"You heard me! That's my twin brother out there, the one I'm hurting and probably scar him for life if I show this to everyone! I want it back"

"What? The tape?"

"YES, THE TAPE! GIVE IT BACK"

He smirks, chuckling a bit as he goes through his jacket, taking out the tape, and hands it back to me.

"If you say so" he smirks mischievously, I can see the evilness in his eyes.

"What did you do?"

"What makes you think I did something?"

"Oh come on, you wouldn't just hand back the tape that easily. What did you do?!" I glared as he chuckles and says one last thing before walks off.

"I'll just let screen do the talking"

=======================

Selena POV

"Hey Selly!"

"Again with that nickname, Eleanor?" I shook my head, taking a seat next to her.

"Well I think it sounds adorable on you"

"You're so weird" I shook my head as we both chuckled.

"Hey, there goes Marcel and Leeroy"

I look down to where Eleanor was motioning, Marcel and Leeroy coming up the bleachers as they laugh with each other. I haven't seen Marcel do that in such a long time.

"MARCIE! LEEROY! UP HERE, COME SIT WITH US!" Eleanor shouts and waves to catch their attention.

They both look up our way as Leeroy just smiles and waves back. Marcel looks at me, we both make eye contact, those bright green eyes.

I smiled at him, motioning to him to come up as well. He returns a smile as they both make their way up here.

"Hey guys" Leeroy greets us excitedly.

"H-Hello" Marcel shyly greets us as I smile and wave at him.

"Hey you two, sit with us! And don't decline Marcie, because I know you will so you better just sit"

"Yes indeed, thank you" he chuckles as both, him and Leeroy take a seat beside us.

The pep rally starts, same old thing like always with the cheerleaders cheering, football players jumping around the stage, the crowds roaring with excitement, etc.
I can sense Marcel and Leeroy have a blast just as much Eleanor and I were, as we cheered and danced a bit to the music the band was playing. We all laughed, joked around, it was an absolute blast until Olly Mars takes the mic. Huh?

"Hello students! Teachers! Principals! Staff!..."

What is that jerk doing?

"As you all may know, we have a very special student, and his name is Marcel Styles"

Everyone looks up at a confused Marcel, everyone not having a clue what's going on.

"Yes, one of the Styles twins. We all just love him dearly as our toy" he comments, making the crowd laugh.

"I'll go stop this right now!" Leeroy clenches his teeth as he tries standing up but Marcel pulls him back.

"No Leeroy, no more violence! Just let him judge me, I have no care in the world whatsoever"

No way, there's something to this, I know it.

"But I would love to share this lovely moment of our school's beloved geek...PLAY IT TAYLOR!"

"OLLY! STOP!"

HARRY?! What is he-

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! NO STOP!"

Oh my god....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I UPDATED THIS STORY ! 😪

Hello lovelies 😊
I know you guys missed this story so I updated it for you guys 😁

So what do you think the 'tape' is?

What do you think the tape is about?

TELL ME AT THE COMMENTS!

So what did you guys think? 😊

Please comment, vote, & follow.

- DAMARI 😜

* SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES