Chapter 13

Selena POV

"Look at this, you think you can help me with chemistry? And by that, I mean our chemistry"

"Shut up Luke" I gaged, rolling my eyes, earning a chuckle from the Australian blonde before being approached by a familiar green eyed boy.

"Marcel?"

"Uhm...H-Hello" he lets out a shaky breath, tapping his foot nervously before speaking.

"I need your signature on this" he holds out a typed paper in a clear file folder as I look up with a cocked eyebrow in confusion.

"What's this?"

"The assignment, I completed this assignment by myself without any intention of needing your assistance on this"

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Excuse me? This assignment was our assignment, one that we were suppose to do together"

"And I decided to go against that decision, and complete this assignment on my own"

"I'm not signing my name on something I didn't do"

"Well then, I might as well do it myself"

I felt anger throughout my whole body, but I didn't expect to snap like I was about to do now.

"WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS, MARCEL?!" I shoot up from my chair, catching the other students' attention as Marcel had widen eyes on his shock expression.

"Why are you treating me like I'm a nobody, like if I'm the blame for what happened between us?"

"I'm sorry, but my answers will have to be kept to myself. I don't have to give you any explanations on anything personal"

"So that's it, then? You just going to treat me like this for now on?" I asked, trying my best not to tear up in front of the green eyed boy.

"I suppose so. If you don't intend on signing this, then I'll place your signature myself!"

"Do it then, I don't care!"

"Indeed I will! Don't confront me afterwards, just be grateful for performing an excellent score for something I accomplished for you!"

"Why should I? Just because a geek 'accomplished' the essay?!"

Oh no....I did not just say that to him.

I heard instigating and bursts of laughter from the other classmates, Marcel looking around the whole class before Taylor shares out her stupid comment.

"Ha, you see nerd? Even she think you're a geek, twerp"

Fucking Taylor!

Marcel turns away, running out of the class which I run after him of course.

"MARCEL, WAIT!" I call him, stopping him as his tracks before he turns to me with his full attention on me.

"Marcel, I didn't mean-"

"Why can't you just love me, Selena? I know I'm not Harry, I'm know I'm not a 'school heartthrob' like he is, but I feel affection and emotion like any other human being" he tells me, walking closer to me.

"You want to know the whole reasoning for my behavior towards you? Why I've been, what your generation call it, a jerk?"

"No..."

"So I won't have to fall for you more than I already have, that's my reasoning"

Marcel.....