Chapter 15

Marcel POV

'You're dead to me, Marcel. DEAD TO ME!'

I'm dead to him now, I'm nothing to my twin brother. Probably I'm just another presence to him.

What I feared for was when he exclaimed that I would regret everything I've provoke when I honestly haven't begun any sort of drama with him.

"Marcel, I'm sorry. Please talk to me!"

"No, I have no intention of having any sort of discussion with you, Leeroy"

"You can't always let people drag you down, you know? You have to fight your battles, even if it means having a little help"

"A little? Leeroy, you started a whole catastrophe with Harry and now he despises me" I sighed, feeling reality hit me with hatred.

"Splendid, first only Olly despised me, then Liam, now even my own blood can't stand to look at me"

"You know you have me, right?"

I turn my head, looking at Leeroy's presence, nodding as I give him a smirk in exchange.

"Absolutely...you're all I have"

"But Selena-"

"She has Harold, don't mention Eleanor either. She's Louis Tomlinson's partner so she's technically with them"

"Then I guess it's just us, and only us" Leeroy confirms, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

Without a doubt I felt lonely now. I have no one, other than Leeroy, to console my emotions or situations with. Never would I have expected that the reality of senior would be disastrous.

Completely disastrous.

=====================

* TWO DAYS LATER *

Harry POV

"Woohoo! Pep rally tomorrow, lads! Come with your faces painted, hair colored, go full out!".

"Louis it's an assembly, not much of a pep rally"

"Oh Liam, always the party pooper, we all know and love" Louis smiles, pinching Liam's cheeks as Niall and Zayn laugh at his childish antics.

"Help me with, what?"

"Getting back at your geek of a brother"

"And why should I let you help me? You'll just go overboard on his innocence"

"But isn't that what you want, Styles? I mean, he almost stole your girl"

I've been thinking about Olly's plan lately, and to be honest with you, I'm just impatient!

What's his plan?

Will it get back at Marcel?

I want revenge for all he's done, and I want to give it to him good.

"Harry!"
"HUH?! WHAT?!" I snap out of my thoughts, looking down as I see Selena waving her hand over my face.

"Oh Sel, hi"

"Are you okay? You seemed lost there"

"Yeah I'm fine, just in my thoughts...thinking"

"Okay..." she furrows her eyebrows, shrugging her thoughts away.

"I just wanted to tell you that I won't be going home today, I'm staying after school"

"How come?"