Chapter 11

Selena POV

"So your going to take him back? After all the shit, he put you through?"

"I don't know El, I still love Harry. He's my first love, the only serious relationship I ever had"

"Apparently, he didn't see it that way" she snorted, looking through the clothing racks.

"Eleanor"

"I'm just saying Sel. Your my best mate, I don't want to see you get hurt"

"I know and thank you, I just can't get over him" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"I'm pretty sure you are" Eleanor smirks, innocently looking through the clothing racks.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she gives the 'are you kidding me?' look.

"What?"

"You know 'what' Selena, don't think I don't notice you around Marcie"

"Marcel?"

"Yes Marcel, he likes you! He liked you ever since secondary!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sel, do you remember when you first met Marcel?"

When I first met Marcel?

Of course I do. He was the first, other than Eleanor, to talk to me.

Oh wow, I remember.......

* FLASHBACK *

"Everyone please say hello to our new student, Selena Gomez" the teacher introduces me as I shyly smile and wave at the class.

"Now take a seat at any open chair, and the class will begin"

I nodded as I walk to an open seat I spotted, now arriving at the desk to see a girl with brown hair loose over her shoulders. Her bag was on the seat next to her, and I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want to get in trouble for standing.

"Um, excuse me?"

The girl turns her head, looking at me, while I was hoping she wouldn't rip my head off.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No, not at all. Here, sorry" she smiles, shaking her head and removing her bag off the chair.

I smiled appreciatively, taking a seat as I put my backpack down and listen to the teacher talk about who knows what.

"So your new here, I'm guessing" the girl tells me, I turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah"

"Your not from here, are you?"

"No not really, it's my accent isn't it?"

"Yeah it's not very British. Are you American?"

"Yeah, I moved here since my stepdad got transferred by his job"

"Oh really? What does he do?"

"He's some sort of international businessman"

"That's cool. My name's Eleanor" she smiles, holding out her hand as I gladly take it.

"I'm Selena, it's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too, I think we'll end up being good mates Selena" she winks, making me smile and nod.

I'm guess it won't be so bad here after all.

========================

"I don't know if I should say yes or not, he seems way out of my league"