Chapter 14

Marcel POV

Do my eyes deceive me? Or did Harry assault me physically on my face?

My own twin brother, my own DNA, has used violence against me to defend Selena's feelings over my behavior towards her.

I understand what I've been doing was unacceptable and that he cares 'oh so dearly' for Selena, but resolving this situation with a whack on my cheek is unreasonably disrespectful.

"The irony" I whisper to myself, staring at my reflection at a small mirror hung in my locker, of the terrible red purplish bruise on my right cheek.

I still feel it throb a few moments here and there, the pain stinks the outer features of my face and it's difficult for me to communicate with anyone who comes my way.

"Hey Marcel"

Oh no.

I hid my face in locker to avoid the familiar voice upon me.

"Uh, Marcel?"

"Yes, hello? Leeroy, greetings on this fine day!"

"Why are you hiding in your locker? Come out of there"

"Uh, I think I'm more stable in here, thank you"

Leeroy sighs of frustration, pulling me out of my hideout as I reveal the distracting mark on my sensitive pale skin.

"Marcel! What happened to you?!"

"No worries over this repulsive thing on my face Leeroy, nothing too serious"

"Nothing too-.....oh my gosh" he huffs, pinching the tip of his nose as he tries inhaling and exhaling a few breaths.

"Marcel, there is a huge bruise on your face! How can that not be serious?!"

"Because I feel like it's nothing to care for"

"Who did this?"

"Did, what?

"The bruise on your face, who did it?"

"N-Nobody"

"Bullshit!"

"Leeroy, language!"

"Who did this to you?!"

I sighed in pure defeat, probably sensing he's routing victoriously since he got me with all his desperation to know.

"It was Harry"

"Harry, huh?"

"Indeed"

He looks behind me, something catching his attention as I turn to observe this sort of scene to which happens to be Harry walking with his best mates as usual.

"Wait here"

"Wait, what are you about-, LEEROY!" I yelled, Leeroy interrupting my words as he heads towards Harry's presence.

Oh my, this won't be good.

"HEY! STYLES!" Leeroy yells, catching my twin brother's attention, as well as for Liam and the others.

"Leeroy?"

"LEEROY! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I tried interfering, but I knew I wasn't succeeding.

"I'm here to confront you Styles, since Marcel can't do it himself"

"Leeroy, what are you doing?" Liam spats in a whispered tone, noticing a crowd was forming around our presences.

"Confronting your best mate, I want to know what gives him the right to punch my best mate on his jaw for no apparent reason!"