Chapter 8

Marcel POV

* DING DONG *

My head lifted up at the sound of our doorbell going off.

Oh my, she's here.

"well I wonder who that is?" my mother furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she moves her presence towards the front door.

"MOTHER, NO! I'll get it, it's my company" I assured her, running towards the door.

I opened the door, it revealing a splendid appearance of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Hey Marcel" she smiled as soon as she sees my presence.

"Greetings Selena" I blushed, smiling in return as she lets out a small chuckle.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yes I would, thank you" I stepped to the side, letting her in my location, my mother smiling as soon as she sees the sight of her.

"Selena! Sweetheart, it's so nice to see you!"

"Hello Mrs. Styles" she kindly greeted my mother, kissing each other's cheeks.

"How you've been, love? I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I've been fine, I'm here to work on a school assignment with Marcel"

"Oh, that's nice" my mother smiles towards me, making me blush in shyness and a little embarrassment.

"I guess I'll leave you two at it then. Work hard, study hard" my mother smiles, walking over to counter as she picks up her car keys and purse off the coffee table.

"Where are you going?"

"To the grocery store, I need to pick up a few things. Have fun!" she shouts, her presence leaving our location.

Now it's just me and Selena....alone.

"So, should we start?" Selena asks, shrugging her shoulders at me.

"Uh yes, indeed! We shall, come sit down" I nodded, motioning the beautiful brunette to the couch.

"Thanks, your such a gentleman Marcel" she smiles, walking over to the couch, taking a seat and setting her books on the coffee table.

"Well, a man shall always treat a woman with respect and care" I smiled, sitting beside her as she chuckles at my comment.

"If only most guys knew your thought Marcel"

"Ha, uh yes" I chuckled at her comment, not knowing what her words meant at all. Her theories are quite confusing to me when it comes to relationships, but very intriguing.

"So, what is our essay going to be about?"

"Well I thought we could do the Discoveries of the Ancient times, or maybe Nasa? No! No, how about the Characteristics of the Pythagorean Theorem?! Or-"

"I think we should do something easier, less challenging for me in my case" Selena chuckles, shaking her head at my suggestions of our assignment.

"Oh, okay. What do you suggest we shall work on?"

"Um....how about Romeo and Juliet?"

Romeo and Juliet? Well if I say, that is one of the most fascinating plays in theatre known to man! I never worked on something as challenging as this, but I accept this topic. It would be a new experience to do an assignment on something other then aspects of technology today.

But what about the whole heartbreaking catastrophe she went through with my twin brother Harry? Will she be comfortable enough to work on this topic with me?