**6**

Chapter 6: You Look like _
Harry's POV
*

*

*

*

With weak tears in my eyes, I cling onto my cat named Molly. Living in a mansion was easy; living with just a cat is harder. Because my mum left me at the age of four, I despised anything about me that looked like her.

My eyes for example.

They were the same shade of green as my mums and to think that just makes me cry harder. The only thing that hasn't disappointed me in life was my cat. Her clear whiskers graze my cheek and I can't help but giggle through the tears.

"Macy left me, Molly! What am I going to do?" Molly tilts her neck to the side and meows. "You really aren't much help," I say sarcastically.
*

Macy's POV

The door to my house rings. Ugh can't people leave me alone? I've already gotten enough roses from Harry to make my own stinkin' garden!

"I don't want anymore flowers! Go away!" I yell from my comfy position on the couch.

"Good thing I don't have any!" The voice shouts back. Logan.

Stumbling to the door, I fix my already straightened hair and open the door to reveal a very relaxed Logan. "Salutations." He smiles at me as I usher him in.

"Logan," I say in greeting. "Yea what are you doin' here?" I hope that didn't sound as rude as I thought it was.

Logan chuckles at my straight answer. "After yesterday when you left with tears, I so badly wanted to follow you back to see if you were ok but then I would have gotten fired." He scratches the back of his neck. "So I wanted to come check on you today." He eyes my clothing that had grease stains and ice cream stains. "You look like shit."

I roll my eyes and stab my spoon into my ice cream sloppily. "Sorry about that. I wasn't expecting company or I would have taken a shower."

He smiles warmly at me before tears roll down my face. His smile fleas. "Aw baby c' mere." He holds his arms out for me and engulfs me in a hug.

Crying into his shoulder, he pats my back soothingly while I try so desperately to stop the flow of tears. I've never cried over a boy but then again I've never dated one either. After a while my cries turn into hiccups and Logan pushes me back gently to stare into my face.

His thumb delicately wipes away a fallen tear as his warm breath falls into my face. "So beautiful," he whispers under his breath. His eyes take in every detail of my face as I stare at those incredible blue eyes of his. "I would never hurt you the way Harry did."

My lips part gently and before I can even think I whisper, "Kiss me." He seems taken aback but ever so gently closes his eyes. I do the same.

His warm breath fanned across my face and I inhaled deeply at the mint scent. Then his lips touched mine. Warm tingly sensations ran up my arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He hoists me up onto the counter without ever breaking contact.

My fingers tangle through his hair, emitting a growl from him in return. Thrusting my tongue into his mouth he plunges his in mine as well; fighting me of dominance. He pulls back only to press his lips to my neck and leave bite marks into my tender flesh.

A gasp escapes my parted lips while his teeth nibble on my flesh. I put my hand on the back of his head to get all of the sensations through his mouth to my neck. Groans escape my mouth and be for long he pulls back.

His face is light pink where as his lips are dark red from me biting his lip. And sucking. "That should have been your first kiss." He breathes out from his breathless experience.

I stare up at him while he pulls back, revealing his perfect chest and abs. He buttons his shirt back up and I blush horribly. I hadn't known I was unbuttoning his shirt. "Sorry about that." I stare at his smooth creamy skin and wish I could touch it. Was it as soft as it looked?

Logan smiles devilishly. "I don't know, you can touch it if ya like."

I'd said that out loud. My face goes redder and Logan laughs. "You're cute when you blush so if you want," he pulls his arm through his sleeve. "I wont tease you about this as long as you live."

"Thanks." I cringe at the thought of him teasing me about it at school where Harry lurks.

"You hungry? I may not look the type, but I can cook up one mean steak. You in country girl?"

I roll my eyes. "Sure Arkansas boy." I ruffle his hair and he frowns, pulling away.

"Don't mess with the hair." I actually thought he was being serious until he started laughing. "Got cha!"

"Just for that I'm not helping you make the steak," I say while going up the stairs.

Logan chuckles. "Don't be like that Macy! Go take a shower so you don't ruin my steak with your..." he thinks for a good word. "funk."

I snort unattractively before racing up the stairs. "What ever gel boy!" I yell over my shower. Stripping off my clothing, I jump into the shower and let the warm water soothe me before heading downstairs to a burnt aroma.

"What's that smell-" the fire alarm rings off and when I make it to the kitchen, Logan holds out the pan to me with only his whites showing from the smoke.

"Hungry?"

I look at his now black and chalky skin with wide eyes. "I thought you could make steak."

Logan grins. "I said I can make a mean steak. This steak was already mean. It burnt the stove." He shrugs apologetically. "So lets eat!"

Frowning, I clear and swat away the smoky kitchen before sitting down. He places the charred black meat on my plate. He backs away and nods to the steak.

"Bone appetite."

You have got to be kidding me.

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :)