**17**

Chapter 17: Pinky Promise Is The Best Promise

PIXELS TRAILER ABOVE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! WARNING: CHAPTER MAY CAUSE ANGER.

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Waking up to being in Harry's arms, and not for sexual reasons, was comforting. His heart shaped lips were parted slightly; his snores loud. He kicks his legs a little bit like a rabbit and I listen intently as he sleep talks.

"Mommy... No mommy I don't want that cat. I want... that one." His voice was quiet as his head lolled from one side to the other. He scratches at the air and I giggle. "Kitty... such a cute kitty..." He starts petting the top of my head and I literally have to bite down on my bottom lip to keep the laughs out. He was petting me like a kitten. So cute.

Deciding I'd better film this, I pull out my phone and begin filming it as he pets me muttering kitten under his breath. Laughing too loudly, Harry's eyes burst open. His eyes immediately land on the phone and he blushes a deep red.

"Delete that." Pausing the video, I shake my head.

"It's cute."

"Delete it," he repeats.

I decide to change the subject. "What about your cat?"

His eyes jolt open full awake mode. "My cat. You're right!" He stands to his feet, knocking me against the floor. "Oh sorry, sorry Macy!" He helps to my feet then leads me up the stairs to exit this storm or tornado shelter. The light from outside was bright and I had to squint in order to continue climbing. To say the place looked horrid was the nicest way.

Tree branches were scattered about, flower pots tipped over, grass ripped up, and dirt covering up the last bit of grass. Harry runs towards the woods.

"Harry stop! Wait up! It isn't safe!" He continues running, racing straight for the spot where he said Mollys favorite spot was. Racing after him, I jump over fallen debris and race after the curly haired boy. "Harry-" I watch him fall onto the ground; screaming. "Harry!" I run faster, now standing beside him.

I look down at where Molly lays on the grass, blood staining her fur coat. "Harry..." My lips part as I stare at the cat. Harry punches the ground, tears running down his face.

"I just thought there was a chance! I'm an idiot! A f*cking idiot! I should have known you," he pointed an accusing finger at me. "were a lying whore!"

Disbelief covers my face. "Me? How am I liar?" I shout back at him.

Harry screams again in anger. "YOU PROMISED ME SHE'D BE OKAY YOU F*CKIN LIAR! LEAVE!" Harry screams at me, face dark red as his lips part down in sadness. "Leave. Don't come back." He gasps out through tears. I stand their, frozen in shock, as I watch him grab a rock and throw it at me. "Leave! You lying b*tch!" He crawls to his cat and places it in his hands. He kisses it's bloody fur with the tears rolling down his face.

"Is that what you want?" I whisper. A tear streams down my cheek, going in between my parted lips. The salty substance makes me feel weak. Harry looks at me then down at his cat in guilt.

"Macy I'm sorry-"

"Forget it. I'm leaving." I turn and start walking away when Harry stops me.

"Stop. Macy please stay. I didn't mean it. I need comfort. Please." He looked so broken that I stopped. Staring at him I watch him walk towards me, kissing my temple.

"We're over though," I whisper. "I can't continue this anymore."

Harry's face breaks again. I start to turn around when he grabs my wrist delicately. He gets down on both of his knees; pain in his eyes. "Macy, your smile, your laugh, your voice. It all brings me down to my knees. We can't... I can't let you go. You're a part of me."

I laugh bitterly, breaking my wrist from his grip. "I used to feel the same about you. Good bye Harry." I turn away and let the tears stream down my face. It was too difficult for me to love somebody who would call me such foul names.

* * *

Pulling into my driveway, I notice Logan's car parked in front of my house. None of my yard was near as messed up as Harry's. Harry. I needed to stop thinking about him. That disgusting creature. I hated him. Taking a deep breath, I try to wash my brain clear of memories of Harry and look at where Logan's upset face was.

He turns to me with relief in his eyes. "Oh thank God you're okay!" He rushes towards me and after noticing my tears, frowns. "What's wrong?" He brushes away a fallen tear and leads me inside of my house to the kitchen. I knew Parker wasn't here, nor his wife.

"I-I broke it o-off with H-Harry," I stammer out. I trusted Logan. Although he showed his emotions a little too strongly, I trusted him. I had to trust somebody.

Logans eyes widen. I just noticed how black they were. Harry had done a number on him. I didn't deserve Logan. "Aw sweetheart." He pulls me to his chest and rubs my back. "It's ok. How about this," he puts me at arms length. "let's go see a movie. I kind of want to see Pixels since it has Adam Sandler in it. It should be funny and take your mind off of things."

"This isn't a date," I warn him.

Logan rolls his eyes. "This is to make us laugh."

"No moves?" I ask.

Logan sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "No moves. I swear."

I narrow my eyes. "Pinky swear?" I hold out my pinky and he takes it with his.

"Oh yes, my pinky promises." He rolls his eyes again and leads me to his car. This is what I needed, I think to myself. Just a few hours of peace away from my Demon whose name is Harry. "Maybe after this we can get some ice cream," Logan offers.

I nod. "I wouldn't mind Rocky Road Mountain," I say.

Logan chuckles. "Is that what you women eat after break ups?"

I laugh. "Yea. I guess so."

Question: Do you want smut? <---- Highlight with answer

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)