•.•.•Three•.•.•

I woke up alone. I threw on a sweatshirt and went to the kitchen, it got really cold this morning.

"Avery can you or Jax go to the store and get me groceries while I'm at work? It'd mean a lot," Rayne said slipping on her nude pumps. I nodded my head and sat down at the table.

"Okay, then I'm heading out yo work," she smiled as she went to walk out the door. "Tell Jax I'm sorry i didn't say bye, I'm running late."

I nodded again and looked to one of the ladies that served us our meals.

"Ms. Avery today we serve omelets and hash browns," she said serving me.

"Thank you Shirley," I smiled taking a bite out of my food. It was delicious.

"Morning," Jax grumbled stomping his feet down the stairs.

"Hey now," I said. "I drank more than you last night and I'm perfectly fine."

"I'm not hungover Avery," he said bitterly. "I'm tired."

"How?," I asked. "You were asleep last night. I know this."

"I never fell asleep though. I got out of bed at seven o'clock to take a shower. I couldn't take my eyes off of you," he said staring at me.

I kind of shifted my body a little. That's not creepy at all. Don't be all Edward Cullen on me Jax...

"Oh," is all I could say. He sat down next to me, Shirley fed him and left us alone once again.

"Thanks Shirley," he said before digging in.

"So I'm going to the mall with the girls today," I said.

"Actually Kacey and Michael are going with them. So I'm going with you," he said downing his orange juice. I had my choice of milk. So I took a sip of my milk and stood up.

Shirley went to take my plate but I stopped her. "

"No Shirley I got this," I smiled. I picked up my plate and took it to the sink and rinsed it off. Then I went to my room.

I decided to take a swim, so I put on my teal bikini that had a tie in the back. Not strapless this time.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?," I asked combing out my hair.

"We're coming over. Mall later right?," Courtney asked.

"Um yeah, I guess Jax is coming with us though..."

"That's okay Kacey and Michael are coming too."

"Well tell them to bring over their swimming suits and extra clothes or whatever because I'm going swimming."

"Okay," she said before she hung up. I went to the pool room and put my towel and my phone on the table before jumping in. I loved that is was warm. I could swum forever. Well, until I got hungry.

"Boo!," Jax screamed making a big splash as he cannon-balled into the pool. I literally screamed so loud my throat burned.

"What was that for?!," I yelled/screamed at him. He just laughed and started floating with his eyes closed. I swam to him and dunked him in the pool and held him down there for oh...two seconds before he used his strength against and held me up in the air.

"Avery," he said sternly with a glint of humor in his eyes. "You did not just do that."

I nodded and laughed as my hair was down in my face. "Yes I just did."

"Then I have no option then to fling you across the pool," he smirked.

"You wouldn't," I threatened.