•.•.•Twenty One•.•.•

°Jax's POV°

We were on the plane heading to Hawaii. I was sort of excited for this vacation until the love of my life broke up with me.

I didn't answer her when she asked me all those questions because I was so pissed that she doesn't trust me.

I looked out the window and inhaled a big deep breath. I shouldn't have gone on vacation, I should have gotten Avery back. I was leaving her for three weeks on a very bad note.

She better not do anything stupid with anyone else. That would crush me in so many ways.

°Avery's POV°

I went to see Leah. Her house was small and cute. Her brother Anthony was on the couch shirtless. Not bad might I add.

"I'm going to go get you a treat since everything went down with Jax how it did."

I sat on the couch beside Anthony. He smiled and scooted close to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. I didn't care at this point. Jax was going to have sex in Hawaii. I'll have sex with my best friends brother in her house.

He waisted no time doing it either. He pulled me by the hips so I was already on file of him. He was recklessly making out with me and kissing me as he took off each article of my clothing. He carried me to his bedroom and laid me down. I held on tight to him not wanting to let him go.

"Fuck you're so hot," he grunted. I closed my eyes, he wasn't Jax, but he wasn't horrible I guess. I suppose it just didn't feel right.

He had me do some crazy stuff that I was not ready for. So, I pushed him away and walked out of his room naked since my clothes were in the living room.

I got dressed, and as soon as I had my sweatshirt back on Leah walked through the door with Kacey and Michael with bags of shit.

Anthony stayed in his room, too embarrassed to come out.

Good thing we had sex in his bedroom, or they would have instantly known what I did while everyone was gone.

"We brought weed," Michael said excitedly.

"And alcohol," Kacey added.

Michael lit the blunt and passed it to me. I coughed and handed it off. That felt weird.

Kacey poured me a glass of whatever he got and I chugged it down. So much shit being consumed into my body, but it still wasn't enough for me to forget about Jax.

We repeated that routine another ten times. Leah and Michael went to her room, and Kacey left. Leah told me to sleep wherever for right now. So, I decided the couch. I couldn't even wee straight. Everything was moving at a slow motion and I could see three of everything.

I heard someone walk into the living room but no just kept my eyes closed. I had a horrifying headache at the moment.

I felt the couch dip. Something heavy was on top of me.

I opened my eyes and seen Anthony on top of me removing my underwear. I tried moving him, but he had a strong grip in my arms.

"Stop," I cried out. "Stop!"

"Shut up," he said to me. I screamed as he began to literally sexual assault me. I screamed and screamed as loud as I could.

How could Leah and Michael not hear me? I started crying and still tried getting him away from me but he was holding me down.

When he finished what he was doing, he put my clothes back on me and left back to his room. I cried and cried.

"Hello?" He asked me once I dialed his number.

"Jax... Anthony," I cried. "He...raped me," I was bawling my eyes out. "You're not here with me."

"Avery, Anthony raped you?"

"Yes," I cried. "I was on the couch at Leah's house. And he took advantage of me. I'm high Jax. And very drunk," I couched into my shoulder. "I don't want to be. Anthony hurt me."

"I'll be there tomorrow okay baby?"

I hung up the phone and went to my car. I needed to get home.

"Where are you going?" Michael was coming out as I was opening my car.

"I'm going home," I said trying to play it cool.

"Have you been crying Av?"

"No Michael, I'm just wanting to go home."

"I'll take you home. You've never been like this before. You'll wreck."

"Okay." I got in the back seat and fell asleep trying to forget what just happened. I didn't like today. I didn't like yesterday. I just want it to be Wednesday again when Jax and I were in his room together.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•
In the morning I woke up and came face to face with James. I smiled and pulled him onto my bed with me.

"How are you little fella?"

He yawned and closed his eyes curled up with me. I smiled and fell back asleep.

A couple hours later Kyle shook me until I woke up. "What?" I groaned.

"Jax is here to see you?"

I got up and went to the door not even caring what I looked like at the moment.

"Avery i wanted to get the story first before I went over to kill him. I need to make sure the story is correct so I can tell Leah why I killed her brother."

I hugged him and cried. I didn't want to talk about it. I've always heard and seen movies that talked about girls being raped, and they're right. It is probably one of the worst emotional experiences to happen to a person. Girl or boy.

"Avery I was happy you called me even though technically we're not together. Over everyone you called me," he said rubbing my hair gently. I nodded and cried softly.

"You left Hawaii to come and help me," I said quietly. "Even when I broke up with you. Why?"

"Because I love you Avery. I was never planning on having sex with Sadie. We're just friends. I didn't answer you because I was angry with you. You didn't trust me."

I had sex with Anthony purposely at first. If he finds that out I probably will have one less boyfriend... But I have to be truthful.

"I'm sorry Jax. I love you too. I do trust you."

"I trust you too."

___________________________________

I love all of you that read this. I guess I'm #121 in teen fiction, so that's cool I guess.... Any suggestions for next chapter? There's many chapters left so wide varieties please 😊

Oh thanks 4everaways for the cover

~Victoria.