•.•.•Fourteen•.•.•

Jax was asleep on the plane. I played with the pieces of his hair that stuck up in random places. He had his hand laced with mine and his legs in my lap. I was surprised none of the flight attendants made him readjust the way he was placed.
"Avery," Leah whispered. She was behind me sitting next to Michael. Kacey sat by a little boy around six years old.
"Yeah?" I fixed my attention on Jax's face.
"What if they find us in Paris? What will we do then?"
I thought about it for awhile. I didn't know how to answer her without freaking her out. Ever since Courtney died, everyone has been very fragile. Hurting anyone further than already would be absurd. I sighed and turned to face her.
"If they find us Leah, they find us. We'll find a way to come back to each other. There is nothing anyone can do to stop any of us from fighting for our life to be with each other. Do you understand?"
"Avery, you're a lot different you know."
I smiled and closed my eyes and finally fell asleep. I felt Jax change positions so his face was in the crook of my neck. I finally fell asleep with some peace.
••••••••
"Excuse me," the flight attendant said into a microphone. "We are about to land in what is known as the city of love!"
I looked to Jax and kissed his cheek. He smiled and squeezed my hand.
"Is there any special couples on here ready to have a romantic stay here in Paris?"
A couple people cheered and whistled. I stayed quiet because I knew we wouldn't have any free time to be romantic.
"Hey," Jax whispered into my ear. "You and me have a special exhibit in the hotel. Specifically the bedroom." He kissed my jaw and squeezed my hand. I laughed and nodded. The flight attendant gave me a dirty look. I grinned and kissed Jax. Every girl ever would love him. Well... Straight girls.
••••••••
We were in the hotel we decided to stay at. We all decided to just share a suite so if anything happens, we weren't in different hotel rooms.
"We get the king size," I said running in and running to the room that looked the biggest. Kacey had been very quiet... I didn't know what to do to get him to try and forget about Courtney.
"Come on," Jax said in my ear. I quietly and slowly followed Jax into our bedroom. He smirked and immediately started kissing me. I closed my eyes as he trailed to my neck.
"You're so tense," he said rubbing my shoulders now. I lied down on the bed and let him massage my back.
He kissed in between my shoulder blades.
"Hey guys," Michael said awkwardly from the other side of the door. I laughed.
"Come in."
He entered and stood awkwardly in the door way. "Leah wants to uhm go swimming."
"Okay give us a second," Jax grinned and had Michael leave.
"Jax," I whined with a small smirk. I loved being affectionate with him. It was when his bad boy side came out.
"Baby," he smirked and kissed my shoulder. I closed my eyes as I played with his hand.
"Jax we should go out there," I said trying to hold in my laugh. He was tickling my neck with his lips.
"Okay," he said picking me up bridal style and carried me out of the room. "We will finish later."
I went through my suit case and found a gray and white polka dotted bikini that showed more skin than I usually show. I've never seen this.
"I bought that for you," Jax smiled. "Well... And for me."
I laughed and shook my head before going to the bathroom to change. I looked at myself intently in the mirror before crying. Like everything I've been holding in finally bursted out. I ended up throwing things everywhere that were in reach and I accidentally bumped my head on the wall and collapsed onto the floor.
•••••••
"Three words," Courtney smiled. "You're an idiot."
"Courtney, I thought you were dead??"
"Oh baby, I am. Completely dead. So dead my body is probably already decaying in my casket."
"Then how are you talking to me? Am I dead too?!"
"Oh honey, of course you're not dead. So you have this around your neck?" She held up a necklace that had a symbol I couldn't even describe. When you die you get a necklace, what the heck?!
"I'm kidding, when you die you look way better than what you look now." I gave her a glare and punched her playfully.
"You're in a hospital right now Avery. I don't know how you are talking to me, but it feels nice having company."
"Courtney, we all miss you. So much."
"I miss all of you. Every second."
"Kacey has been the worst out of all of us."
She looked down and looked as if she was about to cry. I hugged her and kissed her head.
"You know Avery, I was pregnant when I died. I didn't know it, but I found out when... When I saw my baby beside me. Smiling up at me like he'd known me all of his life."
"Where is he?"
"He's with my grandma. After I seen you, my grandma took him for awhile until I ask for him back."
"Can I meet him?"
She nodded and gripped my hand. We like teleported to a different place, which felt so weird. I wanted to scream.
"Cordyn," she smiled picking him up. He looked like a god. His face structure was beautiful, and he had dimples. I grabbed him from her arms and rocked him like he was my own.
He smiled at me and played with the ends of my hair.
"Avery, you're about to leave," Courtney said grabbing Cordyn.
"What? Why?"
"You're medicine is wearing off."
"I love you Courtney," I said holding her in a hug. She let out a small sob and kissed my cheek.
"I love you too darling. I'll see all of you again. Tell everyone I miss them. Tell Kacey that I love him with my entire heart."
I nodded and felt the world go dark again.
••••••••••••
"Avery you're awake," Jax sighed in relief. I hugged him tighter than ever.
"And strong," he choked. I laughed and kissed him.
"I seen Courtney," I said slowly.
"What? No way."
"Yes," I said defensively.
"Avery, you were asleep and she is dead."
I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. It didn't matter what I said, he'd think I was just acting like this from my medication.
I smiled as Kacey walked into the room, which made Jax look a little hurt.
"I seen Courtney," I said as he hugged me. He looked at me in distraught.
"What did she say?"
"That she loves you. And Kacey..."
"Yes?"
"She was pregnant when she died. I saw the baby, his name was Cordyn."
He looked at me like I just said the most strange thing ever. "Avery, Courtney and I said if we ever had a baby we would name him Cordyn."
"I told you I'm not lying."
He hugged me and cried a tear or two before the doctor came in.
"Avery, you will take this medication for about a month. Then you should be good to go," she said smiling.
After seeing Courtney and getting a proper goodbye, I knew I was going to be okay. She was watching over us, and keeping us in tact. Of course I will always miss her, but at least I know she never really left us.
__________________________________
Who misses Courtney? :(
What did you guys think of Avery and Jax's romance scene? What should Jax and Avery's ship name be? I hope you guys are liking this so far :)