Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty Four- At Last

"I was so stupid before," he whispered, looking up at her. "You told me I was the only one for you, and I just let myself get worked up in the past. The past doesn't matter. Right now does."

"Daegan?" She whispered again, her heart beginning to beat loudly in her chest and eardrums.

He closed his eyes and kissed a spot on her neck, then whispered, "I love you."

She closed her eyes and sighed, relaxing against him. "I love you," she responded, and her lips fell onto his. They kissed lightly and sweetly, their lips grazing each other softly. But Daegan thought there was no need for formalities. He grabbed her face with his hands and deepened the kiss, opening her mouth with his and inviting her tongue out to meet his. Once Kieran began to comfortably respond, he moved his hands from her face and slid them down her body, feeling every curve through her leather vest and trousers. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart so she straddled him on the seat, her thighs hugging his.

Kieran unbuttoned his blouse, running her cold hands down his warm, chiseled chest and feeling goosebumps rise where she touched him. She moved her mouth to his ear lobe, taking it between her teeth and nibbling on it. Daegan grunted in appreciation, using his own mouth to trace a line of kisses on her jawline. Kieran could feel him getting harder between her, bulging up beneath his trousers and against her. She let out a small moan and moved her hips against his bulge, making it grow even more.

Daegan went delirious, shoving his face against her neck and letting out beastly groans. Kieran slowly lifted herself off of him, standing up. She took his shirt collar in her hands and used it to pull him up out of the seat so he stood and now towered over her. She lightly let his blouse fall to the ground, then kissed and sucked at his chest.

Daegan breathed deeply, pushing her off of him gently. He unlaced her vest, her round breasts slowly emerging as he finished doing so. He lifted it off her shoulders and let that fall to the ground as well. They were both left in only their trousers.

Daegan, finally, looked upon her bare breasts, not large but perfectly round. He bent down and began kissing them, one by one, getting to know the skin he had been craving for so long. Kieran let him explore, running her hands through his hair and rolling her head back. She slowly lowered them to the ground while Daegan sucked at one of her breasts, whittling the nipple into a hard point. He did the same to the other one, pleasuring Kieran to the point where she let out one loud moan.

She pushed his mouth off of her chest and grabbed his lips with hers, devouring him with kisses. Her hands rubbed down his broad shoulders and abdomen and began unlacing his trousers, finally letting the bulge free. Daegan skillfully took his trousers completely off and threw them out of the way, his new freedom raising his arousal. He laid her down on her back kissed his way down to her waist. He began unlacing her trousers with his teeth, his hands busy holding her hips down. Kieran tried to catch her breath as he finally managed to get it done and pull them off of her. He kissed her inner thighs, tracing his lips against her soft skin. His mouth reached the sweet spot between her legs and began kissing her there too. Kieran felt new jolts of pleasure she never had before.

"Ah, ah!" Her body responded to his mouth, making her let out uncontrollable sounds. Daegan finally let her go and kissed his way back up to her mouth, running his hands through her hair and letting their naked bodies press against each other.

As their mouths played with each other, Daegan lifted her hips and positioned himself between her. He made his entry with one animalistic grunt, Kieran barely feeling any pain, only pure ecstasy. Her back arched up against his chest as they began to grind against each other, rapidly and passionately. She couldn't hold herself down, wrapping her legs around his waist and keeping her back off the ground. Daegan sometimes held her up, sometimes let his hands wander to her breasts and play with them.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Both of them let out moans and groans, trying in some way to let out what was in them, to relieve themselves. Kieran managed to push herself high enough so they were both sitting up. They smacked their pelvises against each other, keeping a steady and rapid rhythm.

Kieran pushed herself forward and Daegan let himself fall onto his back. Kieran still sat up, straddling him, and Daegan let her do all the work. She jumped up and down against him, forcing him to let out sounds even he'd never heard before. As she rubbed him inside of her, their hands came together and clasped, both of them squeezing each other in their final moments of desire.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Kieran stopped grinding as they both finished, trying to catch her breath as she sat with him still inside her. Daegan pulled her down so she lay on top of him, catching her mouth with his and kissing her softly as he'd done before. Their bodies heaved against each other as both of them breathed and calmed down.

Daegan kissed her neck as she whispered, "Daegan the blood." She meant the blood she had spilt after his entry. Daegan had cut his foot so they could fake consummation on their wedding night, but now they had actually done it and she had actually bled.

"It was just a few drops," he muttered against her neck. "We can wipe it with the shaving towel and the servants will think it was from my cut." Kieran smiled at his brilliance. It was funny how desire could heighten one's senses. Daegan made the simple move of putting some of her hair behind her ear so he could reach higher on her neck with his lips, but she felt every strand of hair as it moved, she felt every line on his finger as it grazed against her ear. She let her head fall into his neck and she began kissing him as well.

Daegan purred and Kieran giggled, "How is the King?"

"Most excellent," he responded, teasingly letting his teeth graze her neck. "And his queen?"

"She's still hungry," she whispered against his neck as she felt him harden inside of her again. She sat up and began to slowly grind, oh so slowly.

"Well," Daegan grunted out, "she's not going to get any less hungry at this pace." He flipped her onto her back and quickened the pace, making her giggle then let out a gleeful groan as the king and queen continued to satiate each other's hunger.