The gang

"So can I come in?" I asked.
"Sure kid."
I gave him a look.
"I ain't no kid no more."
"Sure ya are!" He said and I stepped into the house.
"Why are they all lookin away me?" I whispered to Dally.
"Because they are IDIOTS!" He yelled.
"Since none of yall gonna introduce yerselves, I'm Ellie, Dallys little sister. I'm also 15." I stated.
"Dallys gotta sister!" Mickey Mouse shirt guys said falling back and laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked unsure.
"He never told us."
"Shut up!" Dallas yelled.
"You guys are like opposites." The boy said still laughing.
"If you don't shut up I can show you that were really not that different." I said as smoothly as I could.
He stopped laughing.
"She scares me."
"Well that's Two-Bit, then there's Ponyboy, Sodapop, Darrel, Johnny, and Steve."
One boy kept staring at me.
He was cute I would have to say.

Dally thought it would be funny and put me in a choke hold. He was behind me so I bent over and flipped him over my back and put him into a choke hold.
"Dal, don't push my buttons." I smiled batting my eyelashes.
"Dallas Winston got beat by a girl." And they all erupted into laughter.
"Shut up Steve!" Dally said.
"She's nothin like you Dal." I think Johnny said.

I wasn't like him. I'm a rebel and I have my own mind. Ain't no one telling me what to do. Growing up in New York, it teaches you things. To grow up to soon and defend yourselves.

"Hey Ellie, you all right?" Dal asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Fine. I'm gonna go for a ride."
"Be careful, I don't need you hurt!" Dal warned.
"I can hold my own."

I stepped out of the house and grabbed my board and started down the street. I could see a car trailing me. I knew when someone was about to get jumped and that person was me. I felt around for my blade but it wasn't in my pocket.
"Shit!" I mumbled
And four guys got out.