Done

I ran but my ribs still hurt from the rumble. I have a high tolerance for pain so it didn't really hurt well bother me. The puppy was still running behind me. He was so freaking cute. I think I'll name him Tucker.

I decided to sneak into the Curtis house thought Sodas window. I picked Tucker up and plopped him on the ground then hauled myself up. It was a bad idea I have to admit especially with broken ribs.

Finally i got in. "We have to be quiet Tucker." He just looked at me with his blue eyes. I picked him up and crawled into sodas bed. The pup n I finally fell asleep. Boys I was tired.
-
I'm a very light sleeper. I woke up to arguing.
"She's got a dog in there."
"When did she even get here?"
"Knock it off you guys!"
"Maybe it'll be good for her."
"We can't have it!"

I got up and walked to the door. Tucker looked at me and yawned. He slowly got up and followed and I opened the door so he can sneak out. I saw him run to soda.

"Please just look at him." And Tucker liked his face.
"Yeah Darry can we keep him?" I asked even though he knew no matter what I was keepin the pup anyways.

"Fine!"
"Where's pony?" I asked.
"The porch." Two-Bit said.

I walked to the door and stepped out. Tucker was being occupied with everyone else.

"Hey Pon what's wrong."
"Nothin!" He said angerly
"You sure you sound like there is." I said.
"I said there isn't so why don't you just leave me alone!" He snapped.
"You know what Pony, fine I might just do that! I didn't want to be in a relationship anyways! I'm done! We're done!" I screamed and stormed inside into Sodas room and locked the door and window. I could hear some yell my name but I didn't care I was done.