Run

I woke up to the door slamming. It was Bob. I was terrified but I didn't show it.
"When can I go?" I asked.
"Why are you untied?" He asked angrily.
"Because I want to be." I said flatly.

He came up to me furiously and slapped me. Don't get me wrong this is all self defense. I lunged at him. I started to punch his face. I gave one good swing and jumped up for the door. I swung it open. And ran for my life.

Chad and Brad were behind me. Close. Too close for my liking.

I ran harder. I'm a good runner and I was actually glad to loose them. But the worst part about it was that they weren't behind me.

I skidded to a stop knowing that I didn't even know where I was going. They could be using this as an advantage.

It's a good thing I have good hearing and seeing. I quickly changed my direction and ran. I saw the Dingo and I knew where to go from there.

I felt like I was going to die. Finally I could see the Curtis house up ahead. My speed slowed down which was bad because they were almost touching my.

I hightailed it out of their reach and ran. I threw open the chain link fence and closed it. I ran up the step. Not even knocking I barged right in. I couldn't catch my breath. Nobody was in the living room.

I turned around to see them opening the gate. I quickly turned around and closed the door and locked it. Air. I needed it. I hadn't even realized I was on the floor till the rest of my body fell.

My yes closed. My breathing felt better and my whole body relaxed.

~Sodapops Pov~
we searched all day for Ellie. Dallas was pretty ticked. I haven't seen him this pissed off since the day we found Johnny passed out in the park beaten up pretty bad.

Ponyboy walked glumly up the steps. "Hey Ponyboy? You got a crush?" I asked.
His face got beat red. I had to make him laugh at a moment like this.

Darry was behind me. We opened the door but we couldn't, it was locked.
"Darry neither Pony or I can get it opened.

He sighed and went to go get his tools. It was odd. We never locked the door.

Darry came back a few moments later and fiddles with the door. He turned it and pushed it open. There was a sight we didn't want to see. Ellie was passed out on the floor.