Wake up

~Darry's Pov~
Ellie was in the floor unconscious. Soda and Pony were freaking out.
she was breathing so that was good.

"Soda, Ponyboy, go find Dallas!" I ordered.
They ran threw the door. I picked Ellie up and put her in my bed. Her head had a gash, she had rope burns on her hands. She was lucky they didn't kill her, yet again, she was lucky to escape.

But why lock the door? Thoughts kept rushing inside of my head until Dallas came barging through the door. His face was mixed with emotions of anger, hatred, worry, happy, and upset.

God poor Dal. He's only loved two people in his life, now ones hurt. Possibly dying but there's no sign.

"Where is she?!" He asked urgently.
"My room. She's gonna be fine Dal, she just need rest." I said.

Relief washed over him. Soon Pony and Soda came through the door. Sodapop was breathing heavily and Ponyboy, not so much. Well I wonder why? Mr.Track Star. I looked at Ponyboy. He looked at me weird.

"Someone's got a crush." Soda whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but laugh since Pony had never ha a girlfriend.
"I know it's lousy but don't rub it in."

~Dallas pov~
I opened up the door to Darry's room and walked in. My little sister lay in the bed asleep. I was gonna kill whoever did this to her. I pounded the wall.

"Dallas?" A voice squeaked.
I looked over to see Ellie starting to open her eyes.
"Hey. Hey. Everything's gonna be all right. I'm gonna make it my business to whoever did this to you." I said anger rising.
"Randy. He let me go. He helped me get away."
I was confused. He helped take her and now he helped her escape.
"He untied the ropes and left me in the room. He was nice. Nobody did anything except him."
I sighed knowing I can't beat her but beat the shit out of bob and tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

"You know, your best friend is out there waiting to see you."
"Don't let him in, he'll crush me to death." She giggled.

"Sodapop get in here!" I yelled.
Soda came sauntering in.
"Idiot!" I whacked him.

He had a huge smile on his face as he ran over to Ellie engulfing her into a hug.
"Get. Off. Killer." She said through breaths.
"Sorry kid. Glad to see you're okay." He said ruffling her hair.
"So what happened?" I asked.
"I don't want to talk about it." She said falling back into the pillow.
"When can o get out of this bed?" She whined.
"Just like her brother." Soda teased.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Sodapop.
"I'd hate to see her in a rumble. Speaking of rumble there's one tomorrow, in the park. Socs vs Greasers."

I was far more than ready.

"Can I come?"
"No!" Soda and I said sternly.
"Don't you know a rumble ain't a rumble without me?" She cried.
"She's all you Dallas." Soda laughed.