Pranks

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I looked at a clock and read 4:30am. I crawled out of bed and salt that Ponyboy and Soda were on the floor. I couldn't help but giggle and threw one of the blankets on them and walked out.
I was so tired that I didn't even see Johnny in front of me.
Where you going?" He asked.
"I could ask the same for you."
"Are you drunk?"
"No."

I yawned. i crept to the floor.
"I'm just gone sleep right here."
"Are you ok Ellie?"
"Mhm. Just tired." I mumbled.

I heard him laugh.
"At least sleep on the couch." He said trying to get me up.
"No, no. I comfy here. You sleep on the couch." I said swatting him away. He just laughed.
"As the royal Els wish." And I fell back asleep.

"Is she ok?" Someone asked.
"No. I'm dead." I mumbled sleepily.
"Nah man. Just tired. She came out here when I was comin in. Crawled to the floor and just slept." It was Johnny.

I felt arms pick me up. I grumbled. They finally set me down. It was on a cold surface. I heard squeaking then I was hit with cold water.

"You idiot." I screamed.

I came out of the bathroom soaking wet. Pony handed me a towel and clothes.
"Thank you." I mumbled and walked away to change.
I decided I was going to pull a prank. I went into the kitchen and made some chocolate frosting. I found a ballon and blew it up.

I found a small cake pan and squeezed the ballon in and out the chocolate frosting on it.
I grabbed the cooking spray and sprayed it in the doorway of the kitchen.
"The cake is in the den!" I yelled.

Two-Bit and Steve came running in and slipped on the spray. Everyone else was careful. I still had the cake.
"Darry do you mind cutting it?" I asked sweetly."
"Sure kid."

I handed him the knife. Darry stuck it in and it popped. Frosting went all over him. I erupted into laughter.
"At least we know this Winston has a funny and fun side." Two-Bit snickered.