Taken

I woke up in darkness. It was all around. I tries to move but my hands were tied.

"Ah. She's awake." I heard the familiar voice say in the darkness.

A light was switched on and I closed my eyes. It was bright. I opened my eyes slowly to see an unattractive, yet the only, Randy.

"Why?" I asked.
He shrugged.
"They picked up our women, we pick up there's. Not only to mention to screw with Dallas Winston's head."

"You know we won't hurt you?"He said moments later.
"Right? The rich kids won't beat up a greaser?"
"Why not. You're harmless and not to mention pretty. What Chad did was stupid. Brad wouldn't do it. He's seen you around. He's got it for you just be careful."
"Wouldn't that ruin your reputation?" I asked coldly.
He just shrugged.

"You hungry?"
Now that he mentioned it, I was.
"Why not?" I said.

About ten minutes later Randy came back in with a plate of eggs and toast.
He untied me and I ate.

"I wouldn't try anything. Chad and Brad are outside the door."
"Oh and you think I'd mess with the chemically enhanced steroid brothers. No no way." I said.
He laughed.
"Well I've seen you fight. You're good. But not good enough to take them down."
"You know there'll be a rumble?"
"A rumble I ain't going to."
"Why."
"Dope weed out there." He teased.
"So when do I go?"
"I don't know. Bob will be by later. Don't ask me what he will do." And with that he left.

No tying me up. I went towards a corner and just sat down. I was filled with mix emotions. Mad but glad what Randy did. Angry. My head started to throb so I closed my eyes.

~Dallas Pov~
I was beyond pissed. I only loved two people, Johnny and Ellie. Now my sister is gone. We've been looking for hours. It was now noontime and we looked all night and all morning. I wasn't mad at Ponyboy or Johnny I was just really pissed that the Socs would pull a stupid stunt like that.

Who knows what they could be doing to her. I stopped and pinned my fist against a wall and ran my hands threw my hair.

"We'll find her man." Johnny said reassuringly.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit.

If anything I couldn't lose her. I can't loose my baby sister.