Home

~Dals Pov~
I was glad to get my sister back. God why do I have to be an ass sometimes?

"Hey Dal, what you thinking bout man?" Johnny asked.
"Am I an ass?" I asked.
"Well not really to the gang, b-but you can be to o-Others. But you were one to yo-your sister."

I ran my hand through my hair. It's been at least three hours and she's still asleep. How many of them pills did he give her?

"Hey how is she?" Soda asked coming through the the door with Steve behind him.
"Still sleeping." Johnny said.
"How many did he give her?"
"Well, the first one had no affect, so he gave her two more." Sodapop said.
"Damn." Ponyboy said walking in.
"Ponyboy Michael Curtis! Watch your mouth!" Darry warned.

~Ellie's pov~
The noises outside the door were getting louder. I grumbles and sat up. I wasn't in Angela's room. Who's room was I in? Then it hit me. Curly gave me something and then I don't remember what happened. I slid off the bed and went to the dresser. I'm hoping this is Curlys clothes. I grabbed a pair of sweats that were comfy but big and a big shirt.

I opened the door and blinked. I wasn't at Tim's place, I was at Darry's. Everyone was here. I saw Dallas on one couch with Johnny and Soda was on the other one alone. I went over and sat next to Sodapop without looking at my brother.

"Hey Els, how ya feelin?" Soda asked putting an arm around my shoulder.
"Fine!" I mumbled.

I felt like I could trust Soda. If I told him anything he'd keep it to himself and I.

"Well she's smiling." Dally spoke.
"Shut your trap! Sodas the only one I can trust at the moment, and he's being a better brother than you are!" I snapped.

Boy didn't that tuck him off.

"Maybe you need to grow up!" He yelled.

"Maybe you need to be a better brother!" I sat up and walked towards the door.

~Dals Pov~
"At least I know that they knew I was there when the beat me!" She yelled and slammed the door.

I was shocked. I had no idea they beat her. Yea they were abusive towards me but never to her. She was there precious angel. They must've started after I left.

"Good going Dallas. Real mature." Two-Bit growled.

"I'll go get her." Pony said starting to get up.

"No, let me." Sodapop said going outside.

She was never this complicated. I sat down on the couch in a huff.

"Don't worry man. She trusts Soda. He'll get through to her." Johnny reassured.

"I hope so."