The Movies

Sodapop gave me a piggy back ride to the house. He threw open the door and ran to the couch.
"Sodapop something Curtis, put me down right now!" I screamed.
"It's Patrick thank you." And he fell back landing oN Top of me.
"Get off!" I laughed.
"Say I'm your best friend."
"No."
"Say it!"J

There was a crowd gathering around. I put my hands behind his back and pushed him off.

"Hey that's not fair." He whined from the floor.
"Oh soda. You are my best friend." I laughed.

"She's back." Two-Bit announced.
"So we good?" Dally asked.
"Sure why not. But mom didn't do it. It was dad."
"I should have know he would have done that."

"Hey is this a bad time? Cause Johnny and I would like to go to the movies. Ellie would you like to come?" Ponyboy asked.
"I'd love to. If we're going we need to go now!" I said.
"You got your blade?" Dally asked.

I have him a glare to tell him to shut up or else.
"I-I have mine Dal. D-don't worry man." Johnny said.
"I'll be there later." Dal said.
"If I'm not to boozed up I'll go." Two-Bit said taking a drink of beer.

Before anyone else could speak I ushered Johnny and Pony out the door.

We walked in silence for awhile. I walked behind Johnny and Pony. We walked past the entrance.
"Um, guys. I thought we were going to the movies?" I asked.
"We are." Pony said.
"But the entrance is back there."
"Just stay quiet." Johnny warned.

They stopped and Pony crawled under an opening of of the fence. Then Johnny.

"Come on." They motioned for me to go.
"I can't believe this." I mumbled and started to crawl under the fence.
Ponyboy grabbed my hand and helped me up. I got this warm tingly feeling inside my stomach. He had these soft eyes of grey and green, with blue. You could get lost in them.

"Are you two comin, or are ya just gonna stare at each other."
I couldn't help but blush and Pony's face was red.

"Come on let's go find some seats." Ponyboy said finally pulling me up.

We sat on some bleachers and watched the movie. I wasn't into it that much because it was mostly about girls in bikinis. Dally showed up for a little bit, but left to go find some action.

Finally the movie was over and we could leave. I signed a sigh of relief as we went out the gate. Ponyboy must have seen it.

"What, don't like watching a movie about girls in bikinis?" He asked smiling.

"Do you know how weird that is? It was like 99.9% girls in bikinis." I laughed.

I shuddered. It was starting to get cold.

"Guys I think it's gonna rain." Johnny stated. And with that rain came down. More like poring. I laughed. I love to play on the rain.

The boys started to run.

"Come on Ellie. You're gonna get a cold."
I was drenched by now.
"Come on Pony. It's just a little rain." I shrugged. I just love the rain so much.

"Don't make me carry you." Pony warned.
I sat on the ground and crossed my arms.
Ponyboy came over and flung me onto his shoulder.
"Ponyboy something Curtis put me down this instant!" I yelled. I looked at Johnny pleading for his help. He just smiled.

"It's Michael and no."

I gave in and let him carry me home.

We walked inside the house and everyone's faces were sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's Sodapop." Darry said.