The park

Oh shit. We ran. It was five to three. One was on Ponyboy. Two were on Johnny since he could fight and two were cornering me. They had smirks on there faces. They were both big. Nothing I've seen before and when youre living in New York, you see everything.
I made a run for it but I got grabbed.
"Johnny! Ponyboy!" I screamed.
I started to thrash. I connected with ones nose and the others jaw. They dropped me and I ran. Pony was running toward me but I got pulled back and they started to drag me towards the car. I couldn't let this happen.

Ponyboy was fighting again and Johnny was trying his best. I flailed and connected with someone's growing and ran.
"Do something with her. Just get her into the car!"someone yelled.

I was towards the monkey bars where Johnny was and impact hit me and sent me into the monkey bars. I hit my head off the hard metal and fell to the ground. My vision was getting foggy. Everything was spinning. And I fell to the ground unconscious.

~Ponyboys Pov~
"Ellie!" I screamed.

Johnny was still fighting those two Socs. They were taking Ellie to their car. She was unconscious. Oh god what is Dallas gonna think?

"Maybe this'll teach you a lesson not to pick up our women." Bob slurred into my face.

"So what? You take a helpless 15 year old girl. Not to mention Dallas Winstons little sister!" I snapped

"Even better." He said. He punched me good one last time and called the others to the car. They ran fast. Johnny and I were beaten up pretty bad.

We limped home like as if we were just in a rumble. We walked through the door.

"Do you know what time it is? Ponyboy what happened?"
Darry ordered.

"We-we went to the park and-" "where's Els?" Soda interrupted.
"Those Socs took her. They beat us up and took her." Johnny answered.

"Took who?" Dallas asked.

Nobody wanted to answer. He was getting angry.

"Who did they take man!" He yelled.
"Ellie man they took Ellie." Johnny said looking down.