Furry

I walked towards the park in hopes to see Pony. Luckily i saw him sitting on the fountains edge.

"Hey Pony, why the long face?" I asked.
"Ah nothin. It's just everything that's been goin on you dig?"

I nodded.
"Well I should be getting back. I just wanted to make sure you were all right." I said kissing his drink and getting up to leave.
I looked back to see if he would follow but he didn't.

I sighed.
It was getting dark, to dark for my likings, and cold. I shivered. Did I mention I was afraid of the dark? Long story short but there's a reason I don't like it. I used to but now. I shivered thinking about that night.

Snap!
I tensed at the sound. It was getting louder. I hid behind a bush and curled myself into a bawl.
I kept whispering to myself, "it's ok, it's not real."

I felt a tongue touch my face. I looked up to see the cutest little puppy of all time. It looked like a husky, German Shepard mix.

"Hi." I said.
It made the cutest little sounds like he was talking, say down, and looked at me with his head off the the side.

He had to tags. I wanted him. I wouldn't be able to take him back to the Curtis house, so why not bucks? I smiled at the thought.

"Come on let's get you home."
"You can sleep in my room."

I took off running and me ran right beside me.