Movies

"Are you ready?" I asked getting up from the couch.
"Yes." Pony said with a smile.
"Where are you two going?" Dally asked.
"The movies." I replied.
"Not alone, I'm coming with. You comin Johnny?"
"Sure Dal." Johnny said.

I was upset now that Pony and I weren't going alone. I wanted to see where this was going.

"Can we just go." Ponyboy motioned to the door.

We headed out and walked towards the movies.
When we got there we climbed underneath the fence and walked towards the bleachers to sit. Two girls came in front of us and sat down. One had red hair and the other had brunette. Dallas being Dallas started to flirt with the red haired one.

"Be nice and leave us alone." She snapped.
"Get lost hood." She yelled.
"I didn't know you had this problem with yelling in my face." Dally said.
"Dally just leave her alone." I said.
He got up. Moments later he came back with cokes and sat down next to the red head.

"Maybe this'll cool you off." He sand handing her the drink. I just rolled my eyes.
"Maybe this'll cool you off greaser!" She threw her drink in his face. I couldn't help but laugh. Dally stormed out of here.

"Are you gonna start in on is to?" She half yelled.
"No." Ponyboy said eating his popcorn.
"You don't look like the type anyway. I'm Sherri Valance but my friends call me Cherry cause of my hair. This is Marcia"
"Hi. I'm Ellie Winston, this here's Ponyboy Curtis, and our buddy there is Johnny Cade."
She smiled.
"Why don't yall come sit next to us and protect us?" Marcia said.

And you know what they did. Left right behind them ignoring me. They just paid attention too them.you know what I don't care.

I saw Two-But sneak behind Johnny and scare him. He turned to Marcia and started talking to her and Ponyboy and Cherry left to go get popcorn.

"What's up with you kid." Two-Bit asked.
"I ain't no kid and I'm fine!" I snapped.

Finally the movie was over but the boys had to walk dem two two Socs home.
"Guys!" I said as a blue mustang pulled behind us. A huge fight went on about how we picked up there women and cherry didn't want us to fight, so she left. I was happy.

"Well that was fun. I'm going to the park." I said fast walking.
"We'll come with. Right Johnny?" Pony said.
"You kids go on. Ima go get boozed up again." Two-Bit cheered.

He's weird.

Johnny and Ponyboy followed behind and I just sped up so I wouldn't be near them.

"Everything all right Ellie?" It was Johnny.
"I'm fine." I mumbled.

When we got to the park we got on top of the monkey bars and then that blue mustang pulled in.
"Shut we split?" Johnny asked concerned.
"Nah. Stay cool." Pony said.

Is he stupid? We could outrun them.

"Ain't these the greasers that tried to pick up our women?" Bob slurred.
"You better watch it man. You're in our territory." Johnny warned.
"No you better watch it!" Randy snapped.

We climbed off the monkey bars.

"You know what a greaser is? White trash with long greaser hair!" And bob threw alcohol at us.

"You know what a soc is?" Pony asked.
"What?"
"White trash with mustangs and madras!" And he spat at them.

"Get them and take the girl!"