No place like home

I ho early didn't care if I was in a relationship anymore. Always out yourself first and that's what I was gonna do. Tucker was out in the living room with the boys. I wish I could've yelled for him to come in and sit in here with me, but I was to damn angry. What the hell is Ponyboys problem anyways. It's not like I did anything to him.

A soft knock thudded in the door.

"Hey, Ellie you alright?" You couldn't miss sodas pain when he knew I was upset.

I just ignored it. It's probably not even the best idea for me to do that but I don't even care anymore.

Maybe it's time I went back to New York, even better maybe I should get out of this state in general and start livin on my own. Heck Dallas did I sure as hell can too. I'm just more mature than him and can make it on my own. That's just what I'll do. I'll wait until everyone's asleep and I'll head to the train station. There's no need for them to know where I'm going. I'll change my hair and my clothes. They wont expect me to do such a drastic change to myself, so why the hell not. I practically took care of myself before I got here I can do it again.

(Short new chapter. I'll update later ;) have a good day guys)