Like a date?

"Hey Ellie, why don't you and Ponyboy go to the movies tomorrow." Soda suggested. "Why not." I said smiling at him. The front door opened a little.

"Darry, dally, if I were you I'd stay out there till I'm asleep. Wait maybe you'll have nightmares while you're sleeping." I teased. I heard them say run and they barged threw the door and into the kitchen.
"Seriously?"

It's been almost an hour and they still haven't come out of the kitchen. I got up went to go see where they were.
"Come on guys." I said walking into the kitchen. "Now!" I heard and turned around. Somebody threw water on me then flour. "Awe come on." I whine and Darry and Dally started laughing.

I walked into the living room.
"Nice face mask." Two-Bit joked. I put my hands up like I was gonna strangle him.
"She's gonna kill me." He screamed like a little girl.

"Guys I don't feel to hot." I said. Everyone was in the living room now.

I fell to the ground. I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Is-is she all right?" Soda asked. I busted out with laughter.

"You guys should see your faces." I laughed.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. very funny Els." Soda teased.
"Well I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed." I said getting up.

I took a shower and threw on some of Sodas sweats and a shirt. I fell back on the bed. I didn't mean to fall asleep on his bed but sleep kind of over took me.