Worried

~ Dallys Pov~
"What? What are you talking about man? What do you mean she's with Tim Shepards gang!" I asked angrily.

"S-She left with them man." Johnny stuttered. And I knew he wasn't lying.

Why the hell would Ellie go with Tim? She doesn't even know them. They could me anywheres. I got up and stomped toward the door.
"Come on let's go find her!" I said shoving them out the door.

~Ellie's Pov~
I don't know where we were going but I didn't care at the moment. I was so mad at Dally that I could bust someone's teeth. I don't like to be mean but if I have to I will.

"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Well, I'll take you to go see Angela." Tim said. I was bummed that I wouldn't be able to hang with them but I'm glad I get to see Angie.

After what seemed like hours of walking we ended up at a shabby house. We walked inside and told me to go up the stairs and to the left so I did. I knocked.

"Who is it?" The voice said.
"Angie, it's me Ellie." She came bursting through the door and engulfed me into a hug.
"Oh my. It's been awhile El." She said smiling.
"Yes it has." She never changed. She still had that long black hair that looks blue when it shines, she still had those pretty features, but dressed a lot more sluttier.
"Mind if I crash here for awhile?"
"Anytime doll, just watch out for Curly. He's a player." I just nodded.

"So why you here?" She asked sounding concerned.
"Parents. I'm living with my brother but we ended up getting into a fight." I sighed.
"It's all right. Stay here as long as you want." She said giving me a reassuring smile.
"Thank you."

Angela and I slept together. It wasn't awkward. When I was in New York, we always did this. It's a friend thing you know.

I finally let sleep take over me only to dream about Dally and my parents. Dally beat me like our parents did and I ran off. I wasn't strong either. And I stayed with Angie.

I wonder what Dallys doing right now?

~Ponyboys pov~
We looked all night for the Shepard gang. No luck. Why would someone like her being doing with them? God she wasn't like Dallas. She was different. I mean yes she's tough and tuff and speaks her mind but that's all that's Dallas in her.

Dal was losing it not finding her. I actually felt bad for once. He just got his sister back and now she's gone. He loved her, like he loved Johnny.

We finally headed back to my place. When we got inside Dallas had a meltdown. Yelling and everything. He finally cooled down after Johnny spoke to him. I was glad because I don't wanna get smacked or anything.

Even though I just like met her today. It felt odd not having her around. Am I starting to get feelings for someone I just met? Maybe I am.