Break up

"Is-is be all right?" I asked.
"Physically yes, emotionally no." Darry said.
"He won't let anyone in there. Not even me." Steve whined.

I went towards the door. I knocked.
"Soda honey? Please open the door." I pleaded. I heard shuffling and the door unlocked.

Sodas eyes were red and puffy. He pulled me in and closed the door and locked it.

"Soda what's wrong?"
"I-it's Sandy."
"What? What happened?"
"She- she cheated on me and got pregnant. I told her that I could take care of them but she said no. Now she's going to Florida." He cried.
"Yep, I'm gonna kill her." I said u locking the door and stomping out.

I went out the front door.
"Guys, someone might want to get her. She's serious!" I heard soda cry.
"Serious about what?"
"Killing Sandy."

I was at the lot now. Then I was on the ground. Ponyboy was on top of me pinning my wrists down.

"You may be fast but, in faster and stronger." I said throwing him off of me.

I was scrambling to get back up but, dally came and pulled me back down.
"Darry, hurry up!" He yelled.
"No. No. No." I pleaded seeing e had duct tape.

Ponyboy had my legs and Dally had my wrists while Darry started to tape them. After he finished he threw me over his shoulder.
"Darrel Curtis, put me down!" I screamed.
"Sorry there kid, but no can do." I looked at Ponyboy for help. He smiled.
"Hey Darry can I carry her?"
"No." I could here Darry laugh.
"let me do it." Dally said grabbing me. Before he could act I slipt my arms over his neck and squeezed. I had a lot of weaknesses at this point but I didn't care.
A couple minutes later Darry finally pulled my off and duct taped my elbows and knees together.
"Damn. You're no fun anymore." Dal said rubbing his neck. I have a sigh and gave in. Ponyboy picked me up this time.

We closed the gate and heads to the steps. "Did you catch her?" Soda said rubbing out.
I heard him laugh.

We went inside and I was placed on the couch. "What are ya'll lookin at?" I snapped.
They had serious eyes and looked at Darry.
"Don't make her made. It was hard enough."

Soda came over and sat down next to me..
He was smiling.
"You seem to be better?" I said.
"Yeah. Thank you." He said hugging me.
"Hey Two, can I see your blade?" Ponyboy asked.
"Sure kid. Here." He said throwing it to him.
Pony came over and cut the duct tape off.
"Thank you." I said smiling. My skin hurt.
"Oh Dallas, oh Darry. Someone's out of there prison. If I were you. I'd run." I laughed an evil laugh. I heard the front door slam shut. We all laughed.