Prologue

Hello,let me introduce myself.The name is Melody Parkour.If you want my full name, Melody Violet Parkour,i know...sweet right? But my life doesn't really follow the sweetness of my name,you see...my family die in a car crash three years ago,when i was 14 years old.I know,it's really painful.

But life have to keep going,i need to get over it...which i don't really over it yet.Since the car crush,i live with my house maid,Mrs Nina which become my mother now and her daughter,Alice which become my little sister.But they can never be my real family.No one can replace my father or my mother or my little sister.I become quiet and always let out my tension with tears.I can simply tell Alice what happen but she is just 9 years old.What does a third grade understand about eleventh grade.Nothing i tell you.

Okay,that's about the bad side.Shall we see the good side? My father left me all his wealthy to her only daughter that live before he die.Big house,clothes that i ever want,money...everything that i can ever imagine.Maybe all this didn't even finish when i get married...which i don't want to talk right now okay? That's at home,now we move to my school.I study in Charm Art High School that is located down my street,everyday i would prefer walk there rather than get myself turn into sardine in the school bus,at least get morning fresh air.Beside,i'm not such a socialize. Life in New York is sure hard...Okay,at school,i'm not clever i admit that..but not stupid as well.I never got detention class which i proud very much,thank you.I always end up having lunch in the library or get paired with bunch of nerd kids i extremely don't know!

Well,that's all i could say.Hobby? Favorite color? Favorite band? Music admirer?  Nah,i don't think that important.Oh yeah,one last thing,i'm a Korean-American girl.I was born in Seoul,South Korea.Bye,i really need to eat dinner,Mrs Nina had called me for the third time.Good night.