Chapter 1

I wake up as my alarm ring on,i off it and yawn.I stare down to the clock, 6:00? Too early to do anything on the weekend i could say."Miss Melody! Breakfast is ready!" Mrs Nina call me from downstairs.I quickly get up,"I'll be down soon!" I yell back and take my shower.After done cleaning myself,i wear my baby pink short sleeve blouse and my black leather pant,i let my hair untie and open the door of my room.I walk downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen.

"Morning Mrs Nina,morning Alice" I greet them and give Alice a short morning mess up on her hair. "Melody,i can get chocked!" Alice nag and i sit on my chair beside her. "Seriously Alice? You eat yogurt.How can that even make you choke?" I gave her a friendly push on the shoulder. "Well,i don't know.Accident happen" She point her spoon to me and continue her breakfast. Mrs Nina put three blueberry pancakes onto my plate and hand me an orange juice. "Thanks Mrs Nina".

"You're welcome Miss Melody".

"Mrs Nina,how many time that i told you.Melody is fine"

"Well,Miss Melody,how many time did i told you to call me Nina instead of the formal?"

"Okay,okay.Call me Melody and i call you Nina,is that good enough?"

"Sure,want syrup maple on your pancake Melody?"

"Now that's better,of course Nina"

We both crack into smile until we were interrupt, "Not fair,you two argue about not having name formaly,while i want it to be formal.I wonder everyone call me Miss Alice." Alice put her hand on top of her forehead and say it dramatically. "Alice dear,you watch too many drama back there" Mrs Nina...i mean Nina says as she wash the dishes. "Fine,fine...but you have to admit...Captain Archer is handsome!" Alice squeal around on her chair. "Yeah,too bad he is not much than a cartoon.Thanks Nina". I say as i stand and hand Nina my plate. "You're welcome sugar." Nina smile and i happily smile back. "HELOOOO,very handsome cartoon hero!" Alice nag again.I put my hand on her head and rub it softly. "Yeah,ok so Captain Archer is handsome as you say,happy now?"

Alice nod,I smile to her and make my way to the living room when Alice call me.

"Hey Melody?"

"Yeah?"

"Can my friends come to do our art project? Please! I promise we just do it outside."

"Oh Alice,since when you have to ask? Of course they can,but make sure you clean up.Your mother had enough chores cleaning up this house including the attic."

"Well,i just thought that you would be mad about the last time i bring friends around here."

"They won't do that again won't they? Tearing the cushion?"

"Nope! I pinky promise swear!"

"Okay,i accept your pinky promise swear.And..you can't mix pinky promise and swear at the same time.It sound strange,bye"

"It just seem fine.Where are you going?"

"The park.Need fresh air and the pond there to calm me."

"Okay sugar,be sure to bring along your phone.Text or call me if anything happen okay?"

"Okay,Nina! I'll be back before...lunch? or dinner? I'll text later"

I went up to my room and went to fix myself in front my tall mirror.I grab my purse and phone then quickly went downstairs to wear my  pink sandal.