Chapter Part 21

I slowly open my eyes,my mouth drop open,seeing Selena.She's..She's-dead.Dead for good.But what happened? Suddenly i hear voices shouting my name,yes..my name!!!! I saw Ki Hong,Hadley and Natalie made their way into the room,i drop the phone that i secretly holding behind me.Their expression same as mine,shock,scared,puzzled.Ki Hong rush to me and free me from being tied up.As i free,i give Ki Hong a huge bear hug,he keep stoking my hair and whisper that everything is over.I saw a few policemen come in and check over Selena.After that,all i could remember is Ki Hong's hand stroking my hair,Hadley's voice calming me down and Natalie's arm wrapping around me.

Time Skip(4 years)

I broke my long stare from my piano.I still remember the day Selena died.Although 4 years already past.She died of over drug inside her blood cell,something like that.The four of us  already start chasing our own career.Hadley is a fashion designer,Natalie is a News Reader and me? I'm just a 21 year old singer,i sing while playing my piano,i work in a hotel and get paid pretty much say 20 thousands dollar a night?

.And knows what? The distance between the three of us just two blocks from each other,crazy right? We always end up eating lunch together.How sweet life could get.Oh,Nina already passed away two years ago and Alice is now in grade 7,she's staying with me and i already consider her as my daughter.I'm responsible in paying all her school bills and what so ever,i don't mind at all.

Well,as for Ki Hong.He's no longer in New York.He's in Los Angeles,probably in his shooting for The Maze Runner Movie.Yes,he's a actor now and...he's already married.He's probably already forgot me,but for me? No,i'll never forget the first man who make my heart fall in love for the first time,i'm happy for him. I close my melody book,i thought to write some new song,but i don't fell like any. I take a photo frame at the edge of the piano .I stare deep into the picture,we capture it the last day he in New York.Bot of us have ice-creams  on our face,it looks...cute.I move my forefinger to rub the frame..and i suddenly feel hot drop of water fall onto my knee-drop by drop.